July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I use it in the mornings and noticed my skin looks amazing when I use it! I don't have much acne anymore, now they're mostly scars ): but this product works wonders! I noticed my scars are fading and I don't always need to wear makeup to cover up my scars now! Best discovery ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by WhiteWolf82499

I use this cleanser everyday in the morning, and I am LOVING it. My skin seems so much brighter and it isn't as red as it was a few months ago. The price is a little high, but it is worth it for something so amazing! I have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and after using this cleanser, my skin is not dry or oily. My skin is so soft and smooth! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MissAwesome

I only review facial cleaners after I have finished off a tube. With that in play, I believe I have enough knowledge to write a review.
I picked this up at Walmart for about $6.50 (a little more than I usually pay for, but an average price overall). I use this once a day, right before I go to bed. After a month or two of using this cleanser, my face has become a little more even.
I was able to judge this because I have a half a pea sized sun spot on my cheek. I noticed it has definitely become lighter and less noticeable. This product is definitely not a cleanser where you will see a difference on day one. It takes time, but you will notice a subtle difference.
I still have some spots on my face, but my face feels as if there's more life. My face doesn't look as dull, but more radiant and natural.
And I must admit, I have also been using this on my legs and it actually has made a difference. My legs are littered with scars and my legs' scars have slightly faded.
Although it's going to take a few more tubes before my whole face is visibly even, this product does work, but only with time! Will buy this again for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Haxchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is the BLACK SHEEP in all those Neutrogena's products that I have used. Why? Because after just a few days using it back in September, I broke out with CYSTIC ACNE and my whole face was ruined until today. I did give a break and came back to it since I thought it might be my hormonal issue messing with me but no! After checking the reviewers whom gave 1 star for this, I realized I'm not the only one have negative results with this ( CYST, OMG! ). Just wrote to Neutrogena and gonna find a way to deal with this... I regret using this so much if you ask me...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by debdee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am now using my second tube of this cleaner and I love it. It has a light fragrance, is more creamy than foamy. I did not break out in little red bumps like I usually do with cream type cleansers. I put a nickel size dollop on a washcloth and gently cleanse in a circular motion, then rinse. It leaves my skin feeling soft and free of irritations. I would recommend using this product at any time, but especially during the dry, winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by blinkds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one great product!! Replacing my Roc cleaner and its like very cheap here in SA like under $7.00

After using my skin is smoother, has a slight glow but doesnt make you look oily more dewy and radiant (soy extract) and its ideal to use daily which is great. This does contain acid but does not strip my skin. I also find the beads in this to be gentle on my skin no scratching - and I even apply Toner and Tanner after application with no stinging even after shaving (I use this for my whole body, weird i know, i discoved this on vacation when my other product wasnt legal in that country or something).

Ive seen general improvement in my skins health and texture!!
Ideal for people with Sens skin, no red skin after use.
Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually like this! I ran out of my regular cleanser so pinched my friends the label stated neutrogena healthy skin visibly even foaming clenaser with soy and vit C it also stated it was suited for sensitive skin not hesitating any futher I gave this a bash and was pleasantly amazed with the results I was left with soft supple glowy skin! I used it in conjunction with my cetaphil cleanser and liked the results and exfolilating peel may just purchase!.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by qdiaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What an awesome cleanser! I have combination skin and after using this, felt my skin looked brighter and my makeup went on matte. I love foaming cleansers (think they work best on combination skin) so when I saw it on clearance at Target for under $6, I figured I'd give it a try. No regrets here. I also love how the exfoliation beads aren't too harsh on my skin, which is one reason I tend to stay away from cleansers that contain these. Before this, I was using the new Olay foaming cleanser (the Olay cream cleanser I didn't care for) which is okay but Neutrogena's Visibly Even might be slightly better but I wonder since it has exfoliating beads, if I should even use daily. Maybe I'll switch off between the two. Lastly, I must say that the best ever store brand skin cleanser I used was Olay's Foaming Cleanser w/Witch Hazel (great for skin) which seems to be discontinued because I can't find anymore:(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by eccentricbeing

Love this product!
I cannot emphasize on how this makes my skin look after applying this. If you have sun spots like I do, and terrible dark acne scars, the moment you step out of the shower after using said product, will just make you happy to see yourself.
My skin glows after using this. Of course my dark acne scars haven't completely disappeared but I feel happy to say that they have definitely somehow decreased in size and color.
I also feel that this has obliterated most of my acne and dry spots. I feel as if my skin as regained that fantastic vitality I had back when I was thirteen-ish (the days of no makeup/skincare and perfect flawless skin). I flow in utter bliss to know that my skin problems have generally decreased since using said product.
PS: I have also used the Visibly Even mosturizer as well. I feel that these two partnering products have given my skin ultimate health and therefore better skin. I may have also occasionally given myself the lemon mask, but truly I generally believe that this is very great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product, and am so grateful to have found it. I have sensitive, acne-prone, beginning-to-age skin, and it can be quite reactive to new products. I am very hesitant to try new things, because it usually results in either break-outs or rashes or both. Most foaming cleansers leave my skin dry, scaly and irritated. That being said, my previous regimen of LRP Toleriane Dermo-cleanser, although soothing, had left my skin dull and rough. I picked this up at Target hoping it would restore some luminositiy and smoothness to my skin, without aggravating it. And Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser delivered. My skin is smooth, clear and surprisingly radiant; no redness...it does leave my face and bit tight, but that is easily fixed with a good moisturizer. This really is a wonderful cleanser for the price.