TheBalm Plump Your Pucker in Swirl My Cinnamon

3.5

on 2/8/2008 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a holiday kit a couple years back, along with a gloss in Strawberry My Shortcake and a mirrored compact. Swirl My Cinnamon is a fine gloss; not especially moisturizing, kind of waxy and I doubt there's any plumping, but the scent is decent (menthol and cinnamon) and it's not sticky. The shade is a fairly sheer red that's a bit basic. I may repurchase in other shades at some point.

on 10/27/2004 9:45:00 AM

I'd been at Sephora contemplating a new "lip plumper" purchase and noticed that they had adorable little holiday sets from TheBalm by the register. Naturally, I was helpless to resist picking one up. The set contains a (what I assume is a limited edition) Plump Your Pucker in Swirl My Cinnamon, a lovely, clear red gloss. The taste is, you guessed it, cinnamon, but, with that backdrop note of mint that most of TheBalm's glosses have. All in all, I'm totally digging this and despite having a billion other balms and glosses, it's a definate keeper. I only hope that this great flavour along with it's lovely natural red shade stay on past the holidays as a permanent addition to the line.