October 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Eyes - Lise Watier - Bote Sourcils

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Sue28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this I never go out without filling my brows. I got the ''brunette'' package, but I should've take the one for blondes, cause eve the medium dark is too dark for me. I know I have brown-dark hair, but I dont know it's a little bit too dark, so I put a little bit then I blend it in my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by smam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When people say what makeup product they'd use if they could only use one for the rest of their lives, most say mascara, but for me it would be a toss-up between my bad gal lash and my Lise Watier Boite a Sourcils in Brunette. The brown shade is a solid medium, perhaps a bit on the dark side, but that is easily tempered but the dark taupe-granite shade that accompanies it. For years, eyebrow pencils and powders either made me look like a Russian caricature because they were too dark or too brown, or they were too light and too golden, making them visible between the dark brown hairs in my brows. With this, you can mix the brown with the grey shade to fill in as naturally as possible. The finish is natural and matte and leaves me with awesome Camilla Belle brows everyday. I put a four for price since it really works best with the Lise Watier eyebrow brush. That said, it lasts forever - I've had mine more than 1.5 years and I still can't see the bottom of the tray on either side...my brush seems to be wearing out quicker!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2001 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This is a compact containing two powder brow shades, a sponge applicator, a stiff brush and mini tweezers. I chose the Blondes compact, which contains a mid-grey and a yellowey taupe; the Brunes compact contains darker colors. The colors themselves are ideal for me (no ginger - hooray!), and the powder texture is just right for brows - not too hard or too soft. The tools and the compact itself are not particularly great quality though, and you really need to invest in a separate brow brush. This is annoying, as the compact is quite expensive, and you must be paying quite a bit of this for the tools. It makes it a useful handbag kit for touch-ups though.