April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Cocoa Butter Intensive Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion.I started buying it because I was looking for something more natural to use. This moisturizes great, feels amazing on your skin, and absorbs quickly (unlike body butters etc). I also love that it's in a tube, so you can really get all the product out till the very end. My only complaint would be the scent. It's lovely, but a tad strong and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by CreativGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is one of my biggest beauty secrets! I use a bit of Jason's Cocoa Butter on the combination skin of my face and neck the mornings and at night. You don't need to put on much. It is the best moisturizer I've used, and it does not cause breakouts or redness on my sensitive skin. When I go out, it pairs well with my Coppertone Face Sunblock or Garnier SPF cream as well as my makeup.

Prior to Jason's, 8 years ago, I used a light cream by Nivea, but it didn't work for me in my mid-to-late 20's. I wanted to go with something natural for my face as I got older, and this product delivers! People have difficulty guessing my age. Glad to share my beauty secret, and I'm glad to read that others are using this product on their faces too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product was inexpensive at my local health food store. I bought it because it says on the label that it's organic and I was into trying natural products. It certainly makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. I have used this on my face, arms, elbows, hands, legs and feet. It doesn't feel greasy at all and soothes my skin when it feels dry or itchy.
My only complaint about this product is that I have never been thrilled with the scent. It's odd and I find it similar to the scent of Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion. It's not a strong scent and after applying this creme the scent doesn't really last... just was hoping for either no scent at all or something a little more pleasant, but that is my only negative about this product. Thankfully the scent fades pretty quickly.
I probably won't buy again since I am always hunting for new products to try -- there are only a very few items I will purchase over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good moisturizing, non greasy cream for the body(i have super dry skin) I did not use this on the face, since i did not want to risk it :P A good cream for the body! I dont think i will be rebuying this :P too much stuff out there to try out and buy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This creme works fine. It's perfectly moisturising without being greasy and leaves me skin looking good. I only use it on my body. I like the big tub as I can dig my hands in, but for that reason I don't really think it's good for use on faces. The smell is not pleasant, but not really bad either. I put on the creme at night and it's fine. Maybe it smells stronger if you use in during the day and then run around. A pity really, cause it's a good product. I prob won't repurchase though because smell is quite important to me. I'd rather use their vitamin e cream which is fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by polkaranger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this for my face.
It moisturizes perfectly.
Doesn't irritate my skin.
Goes well under makeup.
Makes a great night cream.
It along with the 84% Aloe Vera all purpose cream( I alternate) is my favorite.
Highly recommended. My skin is combo and sensitive.
Works works works!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ks17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This seems to moisturise well and I like that it's natural. But it smells really bad. Really. It almost makes me gag. Shame, because otherwise it would be great. Back to Palmers Cocoa Butter for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by LOPSA

This is for the stuff in a tub - the creme. I love natural moisturizing creams because they go right into your skin with natural ingredients and don't just leave it with slimey chemical residue. This stuff is great - I'm in the sun every day playing tennis and feel the natural oils help keep my skin soft. I have very sensitive skin with acne on my chin and a tendency towards eczema and this doesn't irritate it. Best of all it really soaks into the skin. I put extra round my eyes. My skin is combo and can look quite oily, but also gets dry in places if I don't use a moisturizer. Love the fact it is an all-in-one that you can take travelling to moisturize legs/face/hands etc. Smell is mild to me - the feel is very luxurious but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by newnoisedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every body lotion I can find and this is the only one that truly moisturizes my skin. It totally gets rid of any kind of dry, flakey, scaly skin problem I might be having. I live in Minnesota, where the climate changes drastically on a regular basis. So this is perfect for my dry skin. My only gripe would be that I wish it smelled better. But it's nothing a little perfume can't get rid of.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Deenah

Love that lotion. Jason products seem to really do it for me! My skin drinks this down with pleasure; it doesn't stay sticky on me, it just goes right in and stays there for a long time... I never need to reapply, which is a big deal for me. The smell makes me want to eat the lotion with a spoon. The only thing I don't like about those Jason creams is that if you're not careful, the tube's lid will snap off. You can still close it but it's very annoying.