October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Other - Tom's of Maine - Natural Homeopathic-Style Whitening Toothpaste - Apricot

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! I don't feel like my teeth are clean nor white after using this toothpaste. I've yet to find a Tom's of Maine product that I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I saw that apricot toothpaste actually existed, I had to buy it! I really prefer the milder tastes of Tom's of Maine toothpastes now. I appreciate how they list not only the ingredients but also the source and purpose of every single one. This stuff leaves my teeth feeling very clean and smooth.. and tastes good too. I wouldn't say that this whitened my teeth at all (my teeth are already whitened) but it did help prevent stains. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by manslayerliz

This is my new favorite toothpaste!! It comes in many different varieties now, including one with flouride which is the one I buy. The truth is that I used to dread brush my teeth because the ultra-strong mint toothpastes irritated my mouth and lips. However, this Apricot toothpaste is so mild and pleasant to use, I actually look forward to brushing my teeth now! It cleans my teeth way better than drugstore brands too--- after I used it my teeth feel so clean I can't stop running my tongue across them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by nanaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This flavor now comes in dry mouth and anticavity (flouride) varieties, both of which I love. The apricot flavoring mixes well with the chalky toothpaste base for a light "fruit and creme" taste. Because there's no mint in it, it doesn't cause irritation around my mouth as most toothpastes do, nor did it irritate my throat when I recently suffered acid reflux and found mint and cinnamon flavored toothpastes problematic. This calming flavor would make an ideal nighttime toothpaste, even for those who enjoy a bracing mint flavor in the morning. I also highly recommend this super-mild toothpaste for anyone suffering from canker sores or healing from a mouth or tongue piercing or other painful condition that may be rendered more painful by traditional mint toothpastes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by milkklim

If you guys think you NEED fluoride, think again. This article is rather interesting and will address your concerns about the lack of fluoride in ToM toothpases! http://www.viewzone.com/fluoride.html
Not only does this article mention the harm that fluoride does, but I recently read a popular health magazine that agrees.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 7:44:00 PM More reviews by pippilex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The apricot taste is a pleasant change from the 20+ years of mint I've been used to! I missed the 'refreshing' aspect though, and I don't notice my teeth are any whiter . . . also concerned about the lack of fluoride.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 5:31:00 AM More reviews by jiicky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This toothpaste is good for people who don't like strong minty toothpastes. The taste is mild and pleasantly peach-flavored but I prefer to brush with something a bit minty to wake me up in the morning but at night it feels quite soothing on the gums. I wouldn't recommend it as one's main toothpaste because it is not fluoridated but it is a nice change every few days for variety. I have not noticed any strong bleaching action but it seems to keep the tea stains off of my teeth. This is a great toothpaste to keep in the guest bathroom.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by AimeeRDH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't have fluoride. IMHO ALL toothpastes should contain fluoride. If you want to learn more about fluoride, please email me.