November 26, 2014 | 1891 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - Skin Retouch concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is amazing for undereyes. It does not cake, brightens up the undereye area (I have fair skin and use it in shade 2), works well with my eye creams. I wouldn't use it anywhere else on the face, though, it just doesn't work for that. I do have a complaint about the packaging: it leaks, but that's a minor issue that won't stop me from getting this wonderful concealer. And it lasts a long time. With Dior Skinflash and YSL Touche Eclat, I had to repurchase every 2 to 3 months. This guy lasts its entire recommended period after opening (which is 6 months). After the end of that period there is still a lot of product left but I found that its performance gets worse, so I'd recommend tossing it out after that 6-month period.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Probably one of the best concealers I've used out of the thousands I've bought. I like the soft application with the brush tip, and how it really truly covers up redness and dark circles. It's easily blendable and lasts all day. A little sure goes a long way; I've had one tube for almost a year and a half now and am not even close to scraping the side of the bottle for product. Nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best concealer I've ever used - far better than Touche Eclat highlighter and many others. I would describe this best as a highlighter/concealer as opposed to one or the other. Usually the highlighters have light reflecting particles but don't conceal well. This one does have some light reflecting particles but also conceals well thought I did find putting a second layer definitely works best. Also it is not over the top shiny with the light reflectors and it dries well but does not cake at all. The big thing I noticed is unlike the overly peachy tones of many highlighters and concealers this concealer it NOT overly peachy and I found the number 2 shade was perfect for my very very light skin tone. I cannot rave enough about this product. I have other good concealers such as Estee Lauders wand concealer and more but this one tops them all and looks so completely natural on. If you have super severely dark circles then maybe a color corrector underneath would help more than layering on really cakey heavy duty concealers. Try this - you won't be sorry. And as far as the very high price you will be amazed how far just a dab of this product goes. It will last a good while. I take the brush and brush a little product onto the side of my hand. Then I take my Bobbi Brown concealer brush and just dab a bit of product on and then wait a few minutes and put a second layer again with the brush. I use my ring finger to pat just a bit. Another great concealer is also a stick one by YSL - anti cernes multi action concealer -which is great but again the colors are very peachy. This company got it all right!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kpodaru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in #3.5 - I'm asian with a medium tone but dark brownish circles under my eyes.

This color is about one to one and a half shades lighter than my skin tone and used with the Master Corrector #2 covers my circles and brightens up my face perfectly.

I've search high and low for the perfect concealer to make me look bright and awake and today, I found it.

It's light texture (fluid as opposed to a cream) only requires you to apply a tiny amount and blends extremely well and very easily. I only needed to put about 3 dots under each eye area which allowed me to cover my entire under eye.

this is such a fantastic product and I'm bummed that I didn't buy this year ago. I just bought a bobbi brown corrector last week which I'll be returning this weekend because I found my product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer is for covering redness rather than an eye concealer. It does cover redness and it has a medium coverage. There is a silicony texture when applied with fingers. It blurs my blemishes and makes it less obvious. It doesnt provide complete coverage but I dont mind for daywear. I have been using this concealer for more than a year and I've just hit pan. I really love the quality of the casing, its very very good. It has a every so slight fragrance. A luxury feel item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by annelau

I've dark eye rings (rings, not just undereye area) yet oily lids. This concealer not only even out skin tone but makes the best eye makeup base. This concealer is tailor made for upper eyelids and you can hardly find another one in the market. I used to apply foundation or concealer to upper eyelids but it'd turn greyish or eyeshadow turned color in the afternoon. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer I've used that I've hit pan so quickly. The finish is almost like a silky creme to powder. It covers well but gets cakey at times especially if you use it under the eyes. But with some moisturizer and primer it does a descent job. I love how its compact and comes with a mirror perfect for the purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyedBeauty1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As I'm slightly obsessed with buying GA cosmetics now I decided to purchase this with the high precision retouch concealer. However, I think I prefer the other concealer to this because as much as I wanted to like it to use it under my eyes I was a bit disappointed as it looked slightly cakey and it just made my eye area like dry. But I must say its perfect for covering up the odd spots that I get and a bit of the redness that I get around my nose which is why I give it 4 stars. I like the packaging to this too its nice and compact with a little mirror in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the very few GA's products that I do not like. It is cakey, very hard to blend, does not cover circles and blemishes. The final effect is not natural.

The cream tends to become harder and harder with time and practically impossible to apply. Really horrendous product. The mirror is pretty useless as it is too small,

Not worth the money and would not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This concealer blends like a dream, and it basically hides everything!!plus, it's lasted quite awhile on my skin, and it's really natural!!!
However, the price is a little too steep for such a small amount! I would repurchase this again, however, if i found something better, i will definitely save my money up instead of getting this