December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Shampoo - Frederic Fekkai - Glossing Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo did make my hair visibly shinier which is great, but it also made it fall out! Each time I used it I noticed a significant increase in hair in the shower drain vs. my other shampoos. The bottle is nice, and the smell is a strong citrus which is pleasant and lasts for some time in the hair. Somehow it feels like a volumizing formula, in that you get the squeaky clean but stiff feeling after using it, it does actually volumize but it also creates some frizz.

The conditioner was nice and the glossing cream is amazing but I definitely wouldn't buy the shampoo again. If you have tons of hair, then this is great, but the expense of fall out was totally not worth it for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm normally a Suave/low end hair girl, so you can imagine my surprise when I used this shampoo yesterday. Wow. I got two full shampoos out of the sample packet and could tell right away when I rinsed it out that this was no supermarket brand. Well, of course not because it's all French and fabulous, right?

My hair washed out clean but lightly moisturized. I followed up with the conditioner (see following review) and applied a little serum with argan oil in it. It dried within minutes and once I smoothed it out with a not flat iron, it shone like glass. I don't get that level of shine with Suave. I just don't. The system definitely works with a hot iron to turn the hair into gloss. It did everything it said it would. After tying my hair down with a satin scarf, it looks just as fresh as it did yesterday. I could not place the scent - all I know it smells subtle, fresh and green.

I found a small starter kit on Amazon which I immediately put on my list. It was < $20.00 so I will just start from there before I think about the full sizes, which are running $20.00 each US. These products are fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BlueeyedSusan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner, very green smell, not in love with that but not overpowering. After washing my hair I immediately LOVED the way this made my wavy hair gloss, and it even dried faster, I air dry my hair. The best part? The next day for the first time in my life, I did not have to wet my hair to stop the frizzies and my hair looked as good as the day before. I have an HQ shampoo and conditioner! I am shocked at the price but I am still buying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this shampoo by mail, by Target I think. First of all, I like the smell of this product. Like another reviewer said, it's light and green, something like bamboo or grass and soft yellow flowers. The smell is not at all overwhelming, but just light and clean! I like it a lot.

This shampoo and conditionner combo made my hair shiny and soft without beign overly greasy. I liked the way it made them feel, and I would purchase is eventually. It's a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kristyb114

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this. It smells great. I don't like the matching conditioner. it leaves my hair greasy. Not a problem with the shampoo though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a favorite shampoo of mine. I splurge every once in a while and use it on weekends. The smell reminds me of olive oil and it really makes my hair shiny and soft. A HG for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hanako20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A small bottle of expensive shampoo that isn't special in any way. My hair feels like I used a bit of texturizing "surf hair" cream...not very nice... Also it's hard to get out of the bottle and doesn't lather/spread well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I want this to work for me so bad! I looove the scent and how smooth it feels when I massage it into my hair, but my hair is far too fine and oily for this shampoo. This would work wonders on thicker, coarser hair though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I bought this and I wish I didn't. Why? It is better than all the other shampoos. Yes, I have to admit, it makes my hairs look excellent. Yes, they look excellent enough that I will buy this again. And it's expensive. I didn't want to admit that this would work better than plain old Vo5 which I normally use. Well it does. It works better. Significantly better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by CaptainJackSparrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this shampoo for a few years now. Hair product junkie and have tried many different lines and have always come back to this one.

I have fine hair that sometimes will get frizzy. Also live in a very dry climate. This shampoo and it's conditioner leave my hair shiny, moisturized and NOT weighed down.

I have to say that I too feel the formula has been altered as it is not as good as it was a year or so ago which is why I did not give it a 5.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No