July 28, 2014 | 1262 users online

Liquid - Revlon - Age Defying All Day Lifting Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by EllaJeanie

This is a decent foundation, when I swatched it in the store it seemed like it was quite thick, so I was expecting pretty full coverage, I also bought the concealer because I have quite bad skin. when I tried it out I found that it wasn't quite as full coverage as I would've liked, but when paired with the concealer it's not as bad. Overall not too bad, price could be lower.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not entirely sure if this is the correct product, but I tried the Revlon Age Defying Foundation, which happened to be on clearance at Target. No wonder. WORST foundation ever!
Streaky, color came out much lighter than it looked in bottle and even after I put some on my hand to apply. Less coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I returned it the very next day. Would not recommend to anyone for any reason EVER.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by tuttbag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this sucks. it looks like im wearing 5 gallons of makeup from one coat. too streaky for my liking. what a disaster

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2005 3:34:00 AM More reviews by BellaDiva

This product is not for me. I don't like the consistency or the coverage. I had big expectations of this product and they weren't met. The packaging is good with the pump though. I have combination skin and this product just doesn't rate.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by farmermax

After spending a fortune trying different make-ups, this one turned out to be the best for me. I have huge pores and this make-up doesn't emphasise them, I also have thread veins and this covers them really well. It gives a nice healthy glow, not greasy looking like some make-ups and has a great pump which is perfect for easy application.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Crystalyze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was having to do it on the cheap one month when my foundation ran out and as I'm used to higher end foundations I didn't know what to buy but had this recommended to me. At first it seemed to perform well and I was quite impressed but over the weeks as my skin grew accustomed to it it has started to powder a bit more and dry my skin out plus at first it seemed to suit my skin tone but now it seems to have changed. I think I'll definitely be heading back to the quality brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2005 11:11:00 AM More reviews by TWest64

I so wanted to love this product. I've been using Revlon perfect-wear foundation mixed with Lancome's T'eint Idole. When I switched to the Age Defying All Day Lifting, it initially looked fabulous. After a few hours I noticed very blotchy spots on my cheeks. I thought I was having a dryness issue (weird with my normal-oily skin) so I bought a heavier moisturizer. That didn't help and I still had the blotchy cheek problem. The moment I switched back to the Revlon Perfect Wear my blotchiness was gone. I'm sad that this foundation didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by jeJoliexChienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the pump!!!

magnifique but I want little bit more covering.

sometime it dilute so you need to shake,shake,shake!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by meclac

Love it! It's got the best ingredients - I've spent countless hours reading up on ingredients to find something that would cover up my skin without breaking me out or being bad for me (I have super sensitive skin, and I don't like the idea of chemicals going into my body through my skin either). I break out in humid and polluted Texas so I need something to cover up the marks. I'm way too young to be looking for wrinkle-fighting stuff, but the ingredients are perfect to nourish anything. This has salicylic acid which refines the skin (useful to fade marks - and wrinkles), soy extracts (which aveeno uses a lot saying it does a bunch of stuff including clarifying), and other soothing botanicals like aloe and chamomile. I LOVE that there is SPF20 and it's entirely physical block (instead of chemical UV protectors which can have weird hormonal effects! I can't believe they use those even in "natural" products!!!). I use it on top of jason's tea tree oil gel to control breakouts (not a moisturizer). And my skin looks good all day (and doesnt get shiny like with so many oil-free foundation). Only thing not cool is that you cant try this at a counter (unless you live in Canada) and so it's really hard to find your shade. The one I got (Sand Beige) doesn't work that well (colorwise I prefer Soft Cameo from Maybelline EverFresh).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by slewis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always had the same problems with foundation: It changes color, doesn't last all day, looks like your wearing makeup, or it doesn't cover well. This foundation has solved all my problems. Although this product would not be normally marketed to me (I'm only 27) its great for dry skin like mine. It moisturizes with out turning greasy, it covers while still somehow looking like my skin, and it stays on all day with out settling into my pores. The finish is demi-matte. The color selection is pretty good but not as extensive as the selection for ColorStay (I sincerely hope they work on that). I found a perfect color match in Natural Tan. Its deep enough for my skin tone with true golden (not yellow, not pink) undertones. This is truly beautiful makeup....I've finally found my HG. EDIT: I've finally go my skin in better shape so I now prefer a lighter makeup. I've switched to Age Defying Light Makeup (also by Revlon). However, I still think this is a great foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No