Revlon Age Defying All Day Lifting Foundation

3.2

on 3/5/2015 8:22:00 AM

Recently I've tried a slew of foundations, from the drugstore to the department store. My skin has changed in the past few years, becoming increasingly dry and fine lines and wrinkles are a growing concern. I am looking for a foundation that will even out my skin tone and make my dry skin feel comfortable and hydrated. I prefer something that has a satin to dewy finish as I think completely matte foundations can be aging. Sun protection is an added bonus but not a requirement. Revlons' Age Defying Lifting and Firming Foundation is an excellent product at any price point. Now, to be sure, I didn't choose this thinking it could actually lift or firm anything but thankfully I'm not at the point where any serious sagging has occurred. It blended easily and evened out my skin, providing what I would describe as medium to full coverage. I skipped concealer, content with the coverage I got just from the foundation. However, it wasn't at all mask-like (thinking of EL "Double Wear".) The shade I chose, "Fresh Ivory" is a great neutral for my fair skin. The product felt comfortable, with no tight, dry feeling that I get with some long-wear foundations. While not touted as a long-wear foundation, it lasted all day. The finish was satiny/almost semi-matte. An added bonus - a broad-spectrum SPF 15 with titanium dioxide as one of the active ingredients. The packaging features a very nice pump. I used 2 pumps to cover my fact but really could have used one. This is a great option for those of us with maturing skin on a budget. It retails for about $15.00 but there's no need to pay full price when Revlon products go on sale on a regular basis.

on 10/3/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So disappointing; coverage was too sheer and it turned into a greasy oily mess after 4 or 5 hours. Also kind of cakey and looks 'dirty' when you use powder or bronzer over the top. Ughh :(

on 3/1/2014 6:04:00 AM

This is a decent foundation, when I swatched it in the store it seemed like it was quite thick, so I was expecting pretty full coverage, I also bought the concealer because I have quite bad skin. when I tried it out I found that it wasn't quite as full coverage as I would've liked, but when paired with the concealer it's not as bad. Overall not too bad, price could be lower.

Not entirely sure if this is the correct product, but I tried the Revlon Age Defying Foundation, which happened to be on clearance at Target. No wonder. WORST foundation ever!
Streaky, color came out much lighter than it looked in bottle and even after I put some on my hand to apply. Less coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I returned it the very next day. Would not recommend to anyone for any reason EVER.

on 7/29/2010 7:59:00 PM

this sucks. it looks like im wearing 5 gallons of makeup from one coat. too streaky for my liking. what a disaster

on 8/10/2005 3:34:00 AM

This product is not for me. I don't like the consistency or the coverage. I had big expectations of this product and they weren't met. The packaging is good with the pump though. I have combination skin and this product just doesn't rate.

on 7/26/2005 3:35:00 PM

After spending a fortune trying different make-ups, this one turned out to be the best for me. I have huge pores and this make-up doesn't emphasise them, I also have thread veins and this covers them really well. It gives a nice healthy glow, not greasy looking like some make-ups and has a great pump which is perfect for easy application.

on 7/6/2005 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was having to do it on the cheap one month when my foundation ran out and as I'm used to higher end foundations I didn't know what to buy but had this recommended to me. At first it seemed to perform well and I was quite impressed but over the weeks as my skin grew accustomed to it it has started to powder a bit more and dry my skin out plus at first it seemed to suit my skin tone but now it seems to have changed. I think I'll definitely be heading back to the quality brands.

on 4/23/2005 11:11:00 AM

I so wanted to love this product. I've been using Revlon perfect-wear foundation mixed with Lancome's T'eint Idole. When I switched to the Age Defying All Day Lifting, it initially looked fabulous. After a few hours I noticed very blotchy spots on my cheeks. I thought I was having a dryness issue (weird with my normal-oily skin) so I bought a heavier moisturizer. That didn't help and I still had the blotchy cheek problem. The moment I switched back to the Revlon Perfect Wear my blotchiness was gone. I'm sad that this foundation didn't work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the pump!!!

magnifique but I want little bit more covering.

sometime it dilute so you need to shake,shake,shake!!