August 22, 2014 | 2017 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Blanchir Whitening Clay Wash Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Deeply clean makeup. My skin feel fresh after use this wash. Nice smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2007 7:00:00 AM More reviews by megumi

This is my first review and I had to write in because I hate this product so much!!! It's a clay cleanser which you're supposed to mix with water to create a foam before applying. Supposedly it will create a foam cushion which will "baby" your skin,unclog pores, making skin soft and clean. Hah! I followed the directions exactly, the SA even did it for me and each time it left me with this weird tight/tacky feeling on the skin, and v. shiny. V. disappointed, esp. since their packaging and range is so beautiful and sound so encouraging! I have tried all their products, so far I am not impressed except for their cleansing oil. That is their one true star IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm gettin hooked w KANEBO Blanchir line. I'm oily skin gals with lots of acne pigmentation. I break out regularly. So, I have to wear full makeup whenever I go out. This cleanser cleans my makeup completely. I didn't use any eye makeup remover or cleansing oil. Even with the toner afterwards, I didn't see any residue. It's non drying and it has that brightening effect after washing. It doesn't whiten, but brighten. My acne spots fade faster with this. You just need a tiny amount and it foams nicely for the whole face. No funky smells, nice texture.... I wished it's cheaper in the US.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

The only other whitening facewash I can compare this to are from Shiseido's UV white range and the Clinique active lab solutions, both of which are superior to this. The Blanchir was scent-free (a bit of a letdown after Shiseido's but I suppose some people might like the non-fragrance factor) and there seemed to be no whitening effect, plus I noticed more red areas and dry patches on my face than ever before. This might be due to me being out in the sun more or me starting to use foundation. Either way, will not be repurchasing, am so disappointed!