September 19, 2014 | 892 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Blanchir Whitening Night Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It breaks my face like hell. Would never use this product again. After using it for a week, some big acnes appear in my cheeks and it's getting worse each days until I stop using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by selenium89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm naturally quite fair (NC15), and after a summer out in the sun I acquired an unwanted tan and became about an NC25. I wanted to return back to my natural colour so I decided to try this product.

The product feels a bit greasy when you first apply it, however, after letting it soak over night your face feels as soft as a baby's bottom in the morning! Haha
Your skin feels more even-toned and brighter too which I love.

I was very sceptical at first because I had never used whitening products prior to this, however, it wasn't long until I started to notice differences in the colour of my skin. In quite a short amount of time I was able to return back to my natural colour which was very pleasing, however, the problem was that my body was still a lot darker than my face!
I found this product to be more efficient than the Kiehl's whitening essence that I later used in subsequent years.

I would definitely repurchase if I could find it in Australia! I got it on a Korean Airways flight and can't seem to find it here!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at a Kanebo private sale for SGD 25.

When I frist opened it, the gel was so smelly that it really drove my crazy. It was revolting. However, I do get used to stuff easily ubt just because i'm used to it doesn't mean that I like it. I still find it smelly now.

When i put it on my face, it did not feel greasy. It felt like it was absorbed (not completely vanished though) but when I wash my face the next morning, I could feel the layer of gel on my skin. Somehow, after using it for a week, I had dry patches which confirmed my belief that this gel is useless. Worst, it made my acne flare up and my face to be dry, red, itchy and blotchy.

Oh well, I accidentally spilled half its content on the floor but I;ll be throwing it to my mum.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by SimPLe_GuRL

this is the best night cream i ever tried. i wake up with a soft bright dewy face in the morning. i have sensitive acne prone combo skin. at first i was skeptical about this product coz it was thick, i'm afraid that it will be too creamy for my skin type. thx goodness i was wrong. i'm not sure about other product in blanchir line, i'm using the oil cleanser, clay cleanser (double cleansing), clear conditioner, milky conditioner & PT essence. but i think the Night conditioner is the best of all. i don't think it has a whitening effect (i'm fair enough) but it does makes ur skin more translucent.
if u have sensitive skin, do try this. highly recommended. my sister is using this too & her skin is better than ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by bwkkhong

Overall feel: Fantastic product. Does exactly what it says. Whitens, brightens, and provides moisture without being greasy and doesn't clog pores at all.

Pros: At first application, it feels extremely rich and having normal-combination skin, it felt as though I didn't require this product. Also, as I am already very fair, I wasn't looking for something that would turn me ghastly. This product, however, gave me a glow which lasts on days on end. It goes on thick and feels somewhat like a mask, but all you have to do is to massage it in and it will wrap around your skin and sink into it within a minute. After my first use, this made my skin smooth, supple and bursting with radiance. I love this product, and use this after the Clear Conditioner and Milky Conditioner.

Cons: I didn't like the packaging as you have to dig the product out. That said, it does come with a spatula that you can use. I do, however, wipe down the spatula with an alcohol swipe a minute before use.

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by soiisweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i loved this product when i was using it. for normal weather conditions, this keeps your skin bright and moisturized. it feels weird (like egg white yolk) when you put it on, but when you wake up, your skin feels soooooo smooth and soft. i changed my night cream after moving to harbin (it's SO cold and dry here) but if i hadn't moved, i wouldn't of changed my night cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by chirakat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first few days of use, I think my skin looked better. Then it stopped. I didn't look worse but didn't look any better. Maybe I got used to seeing my better skin. It absorbs well and isn't greasy. I like it but won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by popocar

Hight recommened product !!, it has done a nice job brightening my skin tone, (read well, brighten up, not whiten) .. another wonderful benefit is that it tone up my skin and tighten my pores ..

It contains many anti-inflammatory ingredients, so a person with breakout skin will love it cause it will help to prevent and cure your acne problem

The price is very reasonable, quite cheap .. the texture is runny, means can be used for long time ..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ayuwibisono

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many whitening products and none of them give me noticeable result. This is my HG products. I've only used this product only for a week and the result is amazing. My acne scar and dark spot is fading. Usually, my acne scars need 3-5 weeks to fade. Let alone the dark spots, it never fade. I used it every night after my whitening serum and I wake up with fresh and dewy look. I've tried the serum alone for couple of weeks and the result was quite dissapointed. The price of Blanchir Night Conditioner is quite reasonable and the package is also cute. Definitely buy again (just the night conditioner, not the serum) !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 4:06:00 AM More reviews by kosoopara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is very good in its line. It make your skin soft and bright. The price is not high, very reasonable.