October 22, 2014 | 1336 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Clean Volume Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is a very boring shampoo. I have long medium coarse natural brunette hair that needs moisture on a regular basis. This shampoo did its job cleaning my hair but it wasnt anything special. The smell is very faint of sweet apple. I mostly rely on the conditioner to give my hair the moisture boost. This did a decent job of clarifying my hair but it did feel stripped of any moisture after a few uses. Now on to the conditioner...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by RedAsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bleh bleh bleh bleh. I have never NOT liked a Shampoo before. Granted, there are some shampoos I LOVE dearly, but I have never disliked a shampoo.

I hate this shampoo. Or rather, my hair hated this shampoo. It made my hair dry and brittle and made my naturally soft and shiny hair dull and dry.

I threw away the bottle before it was half gone. The only reason I rated it a 2 is because it smelled good :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I feel this is an upgrade of Suave shampoos--I use it when I want a good strip or feel like my hair is weighed down with product or buildup. I can't use it every day because it is too drying, but once every two weeks seems to do the trick. I had one bottle a few years ago and let it run out, but never felt the need to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

My hair really likes this shampoo. I have oily roots, dry ends and thicker/voluminous hair that tends to fall flat by the end of the day. This shampoo cleans really well and leaves my scalp happy and refreshed. I don't look like a greaseball at the end of the day and sometimes wake up still looking pretty fresh. The shampoo has a light floral scent that sticks with me all day, but even though I'm very scent-sensitive, it's not a cloying scent; rather, it's somewhat pleasant. This shampoo can be drying from time to time, so I make sure to switch it up every couple of bottles. Great product for bringing (and keeping) some life into your hair!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I like that this shampoo does not leave a "dirty" film, which is the way many volumizing shampoos give volume, such as L'Oreal Glossy & Volume. My hair actually feels clean after I wash it, but I also don't get any volume, so I will simply finish the bottle and move on. I will stick with styling products to give my fine hair some oomph.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This shampoo left my hair feeling like straw, and like it needed to be washed again. I very rarely use conditioner on my thin hair as it tends to weigh down any volume that I might have. After using this shampoo, my hair felt so dry that I needed to use conditioner in order to soften it. Even when I was rinsing my hair, it felt so dry that I was horrified. I will not be buying this shampoo again as it feels awful after I have washed my hair. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:03:00 PM More reviews by magicalmop

I love this shampoo! I was looking for something to get rid of residue building up in my hair bc my hair was looking a little bit dull. This shampoo does give my hair a hint of body and leaves my hair very soft and shiny! (with conditioner as well, of course.) However, I don't think this would be the best shampoo for people with color-treated hair bc of the clarifying agents. But still a really gentle formula. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2005 8:51:00 PM More reviews by youhavenoidea

This shampoo works quite well to get my hair clean and silky. It is quite gentle so I can use it everyday. It's not my favorite shampoo but I would use it anyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

I love this shampoo because this leaves my fine, oily hair very clean, light, and full of body (not flat). Most shampoos don't combat my oily scalp and remove buildup, but this does a great job without being harsh. It also allows me to use a heavier conditioner for my curly, dry ends. This is perfect for me. UPDATE: This is good occasionally but I think it's too drying for me b/c my hair is very unruly and frizzy after using. Curls look a mess! I've switched to Thermasilk and love it.