Dior Lip Fluid #635 Pure Girl

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a light and creamy liquid lipstick with the same sort of non-sticky gel texture of the Addict Lipglosses, but with the advantage of being both scentless and tasteless. It has the typical Dior rich pigmentation (one coat is plenty of colour; and frankly, more than one coat results in a rather thick unnatural-looking streakiness), feels light to wear, and has enough shimmer to impart a soft shine on the lips. This shade is a warmed rosy pink, and it's very girlish and pretty. It comes with a doefoot sponge applicator, which is fine for quick touch-ups. You don't get very much product! I'm not fond of the opaque plastic tube packaging which looks and feels a little cheap and flimsy... though that said, it's held up well in my handbag and certainly doesn't leak.

on 1/5/2005 4:30:00 PM

Wow, I always like the same products as aliceinwonderland! Pure Girl is sooo pretty - a bright pink with subtle gold shimmer. It is a little drying on my already dry lips, but overall I think it's a really nice product...I like the texture and it's unscented.

Pure Girl is a gorgeous rose colour with gold shimmer. The texture of these is gel like. So it adheres to the lips beautifully. I love this product.It doesnt feel cakey or dry.

Recommended for Medium Skin