Revlon shimmer powder

3.3

on 3/1/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

no more shimmer after the top layer- this is total crap and i was tricked... now i am ANGRY!

on 12/23/2005 7:42:00 AM

This is a limited edition product. In the case, it looks like a gorgeous shimmery, micro-glitter gold. But once that top layer comes off w/ use you're left with no sparkle, just a regular pale pinkish highlighter. I bought this for the sparkle so I was disappointed. I have plenty of regular highlighters and this one is so super subtle that I can barely see it. The container could win an award for the most annoying makeup compact. I have a hard time opening it. I don't know if I got a bad one or what. The plus is that you get a decent amount of product for the price. And if you like subtle you might like this. But I won't repurchase and I cannot recommend it since in my opinion it's false advertising. You think you're getting a glittery shimmer powder but you're not.

on 10/27/2004 4:36:00 PM

This is glow powder, not a shimmer powder. I expected shimmer, so I am slightly disappointed as the gold shimmer did wear off the top. However, this will still be a nice finishing powder for me. I am kinda pale and yellowy.

on 10/23/2004 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Yes, this is gorgeous. I got it on a whim, and i love it. Great shimmery highlighter. I use it as eyeshadow too.

on 10/23/2004 5:50:00 PM

New limited edition shimmer powder in a compact with clear lid called get golden. Very nice candle light glow no sparkles. I think anyone could wear this. Its displayed on their new holiday collection reg. price 9.99 and eckerd drug had a 2.00 off coupon. Check it out.

on 8/6/2003 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oooh this looks really pretty on. I bought this at the half off sale my drugstore has every two weeks or so, and I'm glad I did. Two complaints, though: the brush is incredibly hard, and the product doesn't come out easily at all. When it does, though, it's gorgeous. I bought Summer Light and I'm getting Beach light, at worst the two will be the same, but since it's half off and a LE product, it'll be worth it.

on 7/4/2003 5:55:00 PM

Just bought this in -summer light- it really looks great, not too shimmery. This comes in a tube with a built-in brush for application. That is so convenient for me-I never have bushes handy. I love the whole skinlights line and this is one product I will stock up on-it's mostlikely limited edition. I returned L'oreal's sunkissed bronzer-which had some obvious gold flecks, which were too much for me. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you have coupons or if there is a sale-because it was $10.95! What I want to know though-what is the difference between summer light and beach light?!