November 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - shimmer powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

no more shimmer after the top layer- this is total crap and i was tricked... now i am ANGRY!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 7:42:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a limited edition product. In the case, it looks like a gorgeous shimmery, micro-glitter gold. But once that top layer comes off w/ use you're left with no sparkle, just a regular pale pinkish highlighter. I bought this for the sparkle so I was disappointed. I have plenty of regular highlighters and this one is so super subtle that I can barely see it. The container could win an award for the most annoying makeup compact. I have a hard time opening it. I don't know if I got a bad one or what. The plus is that you get a decent amount of product for the price. And if you like subtle you might like this. But I won't repurchase and I cannot recommend it since in my opinion it's false advertising. You think you're getting a glittery shimmer powder but you're not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is glow powder, not a shimmer powder. I expected shimmer, so I am slightly disappointed as the gold shimmer did wear off the top. However, this will still be a nice finishing powder for me. I am kinda pale and yellowy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 6:32:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this is gorgeous. I got it on a whim, and i love it. Great shimmery highlighter. I use it as eyeshadow too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pattie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

New limited edition shimmer powder in a compact with clear lid called get golden. Very nice candle light glow no sparkles. I think anyone could wear this. Its displayed on their new holiday collection reg. price 9.99 and eckerd drug had a 2.00 off coupon. Check it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oooh this looks really pretty on. I bought this at the half off sale my drugstore has every two weeks or so, and I'm glad I did. Two complaints, though: the brush is incredibly hard, and the product doesn't come out easily at all. When it does, though, it's gorgeous. I bought Summer Light and I'm getting Beach light, at worst the two will be the same, but since it's half off and a LE product, it'll be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just bought this in -summer light- it really looks great, not too shimmery. This comes in a tube with a built-in brush for application. That is so convenient for me-I never have bushes handy. I love the whole skinlights line and this is one product I will stock up on-it's mostlikely limited edition. I returned L'oreal's sunkissed bronzer-which had some obvious gold flecks, which were too much for me. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you have coupons or if there is a sale-because it was $10.95! What I want to know though-what is the difference between summer light and beach light?!