September 2, 2014 | 1136 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Touche Magique

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by fieryfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this concealer daily for years now, it's really one of the best concealers I've found so far. Light texture that blends well and doesn't crease at all. Works both for under eye-area as well as other parts of the face. I have it in W 1-2 which is a great color match for my fair skin.

The only downsides are 1) you don't get much product, one of these only lasts me for a month or so…very annoying and 2) it's not ideal if you need heavier coverage, like for covering spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this collection from L'oreal. it matches my skin perfectly! It goes on smoothly without a hassle, it doesnt crease and stays on all day. Make sure you set it with a powder or mist, like any under-eye products.
Enjoy,
XOXO

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good concealer that I find I can apply to my undereyes as well as other parts of the face. This is a rarity so it's a keeper. It doesn't look powdery or settle into creases - just natural. My colour is Natural Beige 03 and I'm currently about NC30. Just a little setting powder keeps it in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by seasonsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this stuff daily on my undereyes because it really makes my dark circles go away. I have purple undereyes, so i use ivory beige and it lightens up my face! Although i need to reapply it from time to time, it's the closest to an HG product i've ever been !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this!

I'm really big into contouring lately and this is just perfect to highlight. I do not use this however to really hide my dark circles.

I'm quite fair NW15-20, MUFE HD 115, and the color C1-2 is too light for me to conceal.

I first use a bit of peachy corrector under my eyes then I move to foundation. I then apply this under my eyes in a reverse triangle shape, from the other corner of my eyes to my nostril. I also put a pit on my chin and lower midle forehead to highlight.

Please note that this is quite pigmented if you use it to highlight use sparingly. I like that the texture is not to creamy or moist and it really stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is excellent. In my opinion, it beats Touche Éclat and the Dior Radiance Booster Pen. The afore mentioned products have had a tendency to settle and show up and (pardon the pun) 'highlight' any fine lines or wrinkles I have in the under eye area.
Not this. It immediately absorbs into the skin and highlights beautifully, instantly brightening up the area and the result is more rested, glowing skin.
Would definitely repurchase. Although in the summer obviously I need a darker shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the coverage this concealer gives! It's way too expensive for the amount you get, though. And I'm not a fan of the packaging either. It is one of the best concealers I've used, it's just quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a great illuminating concealer that doesn't sparkle or noticeably shimmer, and it was scent free. I would say it has about medium coverage, but is a thin enough formula to layer it without getting cakey. It is smooth and easy to blend with either a brush, sponge, or fingers. I use it primarily on my dark circles and purple veins on my eyes, but it actually works pretty great for covering blemishes when needed. I also like to use it around my lips to create a clean line when I use lipstick. I rated it 5 lippies, but I don't think I'll be buying this again.

It works well, but didn't totally blow me away enough for the price per quantity. There was hardly any concealer in the click pen it comes in, and I used the product lightly, yet it only lasted one month. For comparison, it took me 4 months to finish my tube of Rimmel Match Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by glossncurls

This is my first review on Makeup Alley. I ended up purchasing this product due to the high rating on here. I absolutely LOVE this. its comparable to MAC Prep & Prime. i actually compared them side to side! there is a SLIGHT difference in shade. i bought Ivory Beige and LOVE it. price was $10 CDN from Target, definitely recommend works great as a highlighter and concealer! fantastic if you wanna highlight and con our your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This definitely is a great product. My under eye circles are concealed and the highlighter does well. There are no cons about this product, just the price that is why I do not want to purchase it again.