January 29, 2015 | 1881 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Touche Magique

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 2:25:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As someone with majorly dark under eye circles, this product seriously surprised me. I previously relied upon Vichy Dermablend concealer to cover up my dark circles, but it was discontinued years ago and the stash I've hoarded of that product is getting quite low. I did not expect Touche Magique to work, but based on the reviews and price (about $13 at the drug store), I picked it up. When I saw how thin it was in consistency, I was even more skeptical. But it works. It doesn't completely obliterate under eye circles, but neither did the Dermablend. It does a good job of covering them up and making them appear brighter. The staying power has also been surprisingly good. As has been said by previous reviewers, this probably won't cover up blemishes, but I did dab it on the pinkish folds of my nose and it worked well to conceal and brighten there, too.
The packaging: I was annoyed at how many times I had to twist the end to get the product out the first time I used it, but since then I've only had to click a couple times to dispense it. Aside from that minor annoyance, I honestly kind of like the thin tube and its built-in brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by SaintMadeleine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this concealer.
For under eyes and highlighting it's really good especially for my skin tone, for which it's hard to find concealers for.
I love the way that it's packaged, i like the application process, i love the colour options - however, it is pretty difficult sometimes buy the right colour, because people keep switching the caps on testers and placing them in different holders. I once bought the wrong undertone for my skin and it was just a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by purplepotatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really hate to give this a bad review as I so badly wanted it to work for me but it simply did not. I bought the lightest shade in the collection but it was still too yellow for me. Apparently I just need a white concealar. Oh, the curse of being this fair! It also unfortunately clung to dry patches and made them quite visible. The light coverage was also not adequate. It does however have nice packing and applicator. Perhaps I am a rare case as everyone else seems to love it. Hope it works for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Catfink90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really excellent under eye brightener and highlighter. Good coverage (not the best, but good) and really does give an illuminated, brightened look wherever it is used.

I find that this lasts really well throughout the day without patchiness or creasing. I use it mostly as a highlighter, but will also do a quick swipe over cream concealer under my eyes to help with blending and reduce creasing.

Downsides are that there is very little product in the tube and in Australia this is fairly expensive for a drugstore product (around $26).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by fieryfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this concealer daily for years now, it's really one of the best concealers I've found so far. Light texture that blends well and doesn't crease at all. Works both for under eye-area as well as other parts of the face. I have it in W 1-2 which is a great color match for my fair skin.

The only downsides are 1) you don't get much product, one of these only lasts me for a month or so…very annoying and 2) it's not ideal if you need heavier coverage, like for covering spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this collection from L'oreal. it matches my skin perfectly! It goes on smoothly without a hassle, it doesnt crease and stays on all day. Make sure you set it with a powder or mist, like any under-eye products.
Enjoy,
XOXO

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good concealer that I find I can apply to my undereyes as well as other parts of the face. This is a rarity so it's a keeper. It doesn't look powdery or settle into creases - just natural. My colour is Natural Beige 03 and I'm currently about NC30. Just a little setting powder keeps it in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by seasonsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this stuff daily on my undereyes because it really makes my dark circles go away. I have purple undereyes, so i use ivory beige and it lightens up my face! Although i need to reapply it from time to time, it's the closest to an HG product i've ever been !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this!

I'm really big into contouring lately and this is just perfect to highlight. I do not use this however to really hide my dark circles.

I'm quite fair NW15-20, MUFE HD 115, and the color C1-2 is too light for me to conceal.

I first use a bit of peachy corrector under my eyes then I move to foundation. I then apply this under my eyes in a reverse triangle shape, from the other corner of my eyes to my nostril. I also put a pit on my chin and lower midle forehead to highlight.

Please note that this is quite pigmented if you use it to highlight use sparingly. I like that the texture is not to creamy or moist and it really stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is excellent. In my opinion, it beats Touche Ɖclat and the Dior Radiance Booster Pen. The afore mentioned products have had a tendency to settle and show up and (pardon the pun) 'highlight' any fine lines or wrinkles I have in the under eye area.
Not this. It immediately absorbs into the skin and highlights beautifully, instantly brightening up the area and the result is more rested, glowing skin.
Would definitely repurchase. Although in the summer obviously I need a darker shade.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No