November 21, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pirouette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Muartsy

Like the first reviewer, I received this lipstick in my Nordstrom face palette (Holidazzle)back a few years. Otherwise I never would have tried it because I hate frost in general. I found it less drying that MAC's frost lipsticks and the texture was more comfortable on the lips. Very glittery & frosty but doesn't drain the color from my face like the many frosty light pinks I've tried from MAC. Pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

LOVE THIS! Just one quick swipe and two dabs on the center bottom lip. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2005 7:28:00 AM More reviews by badpenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this color. I loved it in the '03 palette and I love it on its own. It does seem to wear more like a frost than what its formula actually is and for that I'm certainly not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Maria25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today, after a long search...it was the last tube in the store. It is an amazing shimmery pink color that looks AMAZING! I like it so much, I may continue to track down a few more tubes to stock up on. YAY!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Piroutte is a pink color with a hint of peach (so its isnt too cool) with silver microglitter in it. Similiar to delish without the glitter. This is LE and released 2004 with the Adorn collection. Its a little drying but I still like it. After the color fades you are left with the glitter, but its still a color i get compliments on. I am a light olive nc30 and its a great lip shade with a smoky eye. I love this color. Slight vanilla scent that fades quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by SusanKWhite

Since I am an NC35 and have very lightly pigmented lips, I tend to stay away from shades like this...very light frosty pink because I never get that "look" that I like a la J. Lo. But got this LE today and it is definitely a keeper. Even on my light lips it looks pinky with lots of microglitter, I would say gold and silver but if you swipe it on the back of your hand, you can see just about every color in it, very pretty. I don't find it gritty at all and it seems to last long on me. Finally, a light lippie I can wear with a smokey eye!! Will absolutely buy again, I wish every lipstick color I like MAC makes would stop being a LE! I feel like I have to hoard them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by miribre

I was not very attracted to this pink/golden shimmer at first. Too much shimmer, too pink but when I applied it with Whirl, it looked actually very wearable even during the day. It is more like a Frost lipstick than Glaze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 12:43:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a huge colour payoff, but you knew this was a Glaze formula, right? I find it leaves a very pretty sheer pinky shimmer with ultrafine gold glimmer (smear a little on the back of your hand and you'll see what I mean).
Has a little bit of a rough feel when applying, due to the shimmer, but you don't feel it once it's on. I like to think of this as the more mature version of Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds l/s. Better staying power too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by plum42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very pretty, light pink with lots of gold/bronze shimmer. Feels a little grainy on the lips, but it's great otherwise!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2004 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Laru79

I love this! Very flattering pinky-peach with glitter. I wear it with dervish and it's gorgeous. Too bad this baby is LE.