August 22, 2014 | 2019 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Basic Instinct

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by diana5aug

compare to Narcisso Rodriguez and you will be suprised they seem to be siblings ;) I voted price as cheap bc got it on the 75% off table!
It is a strong fragrance deep plummy dark rose! I also own the Splash and since it's a tad bit lighter, I enjoy it even more! Naughty rose is what you seek with some yummy plummy and a bit of patchouly then this is your fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

The perfume bottle is exquisite in beauty. Deep purple with 2 bands of diamond crystal across the lid. It looks very luxurious. The mystery end there. It's a patchouli, fruity, woody, sweet, white floral, earthy scent all mixed together.The fragrance features apricot, tuberose, gardenia, plum, patchouli, turkish rose and vanilla.

People either hate or love this perfume. It seems like there is no in between. Probably best for the more mature demographic. This is a strong scent. It will knock you off your sock if you're used to the other sweeter VS scents. Very strong sharp acrid masculine scent. People with sensitive noses and system will be in shock. Those less sensitive will be able to surpass all obstacle and get to the scent. Just not my taste. This perfume in my opinion belongs to the offensive scents. Meaning I cannot even handle the fragrant from a distant to even give it a chance on my skin. Head ache inducing perfume.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I bought this for about $6 on clearance at Victoria's Secret simply because I liked the ritzy bottle. It's pretty to look at, but the smell is not my style. The best way to describe it is musky, and it reminds me of the cheap colognes my mom would purchase from the drugstore. I keep pushing myself to wear it with the hope that it will grow on me, but that simply hasn't happened. The only positive I can think of is that this is a unique smell for a body spray, as most have more emphasis or floral or fruity notes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very warm fragrance for me and actually it's almost the same with Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP (parfum) the pink bottle. It's like a dupe for it. I have both fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I bought this @ %50 recently and I totally loved it! By the time i went to VS only 3 bottles were left and body mists/splashes. Sadly I did not find the lotion anymore, but I got this perfume which is awesome! the scent lasts a long time too! sadly i hear it is discontinued but they bring out favorites once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by localgal

I love this sexy scent.I am more of a romantic scent girl,flowers and fruits.But now and again I can find a spicy sexy scent and this is one I can wear.It lasts long time and it even stays on my clothes.Which is good if this would be my signature scent.Too bad I can only get it at outlets or semi annuals.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ymantra

This is the first review I write for a perfume, I own lots of perfumes and usually wear a different one every day. I can probably say that I'm addicted to it. I really like this perfume, unfortunately I found out about it after it was discontinued. My cousin had the body lotion and every time she wore it I would have to comment on how good it smelled. I finally bought one for myself. I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing it. It smell sexy and feminine and it last all day. I must warn you that it is a bit strong when you first spray on, then it softens to a soft sensual smell. I find that with all great fragrances they usually smell a bit odd when you first spray them, then in the dry down is when you can really appreciate it. Most of the perfumes I own were not love at first sniff. I find that most of the perfumes I own are strong at first, but they last a long day. I like my perfumes to last since I'm not the type to be reapplying them!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by SARAH_S12

this perfume is seductive and sexy men loves it
i didn't like though at the begining when i started using it but after the compliment i had i could say that i'm loving it and i'm giving it a 5 because it's simply sexy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

♥ this scent!! Im so sad that they no longer carry it in the stores though, so I have to order it online at a fragrance website. Everyone comments on how great it smells each time I wear it, and the smell lasts ALL day long. Its amazing!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Sour

So… this scent might be for some people, but it’s definitely not for me! A friend of mine bought this for me and… I cannot say enough negative things about this product. It smells, just plain gross. How anybody can spray this on themselves and walk out of their home is beyond me! I am so, SO glad they discontinued this.