Nivea Renewal Night Lotion for body

Water|Glycerin|Mineral Oil|Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride|Cetyl Alcohol|Dimethicone|Glyceryl Stearate|Cyclopentasiloxane|PEG-40 Stearate|Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil|Ceramide 3|Biotin|Fragrance|Carbomer|Sodium Hydroxide|Penoxyethanol|Methylparaben|Propylparaben

This lotion is great to use in the wintertime. It makes a huge difference in keeping my skin moisturized. After I put it on, I swear I can feel my skin drinking it in! It feels baby-soft when I wake up in the morning. The scent is very calming and relaxing. This is a very nice product for a pretty reasonable price. And Nivea doesn't test on animals...I think I'm in love! :-)

on 2/24/2005 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ooooh, this stuff smells so heavenly...I love this lotion so much that I use it in the daytime, too. It absorbs really well, leaves your skin soft and smooth and it even has some of your skin's own vitamins F&H, too. But my advice, don't put too much on if you apply it before going to bed and make sure you let it absorb for a while (if your skin still feels damp, you're not ready) before you jump between the sheets, because otherwise your sheets might get a bit grimy over a couple of days of use....

I found several Nivea lotions on clearance at CVS for 75% off. I can't resist a bargain, so I got this lotion for practically nothing= 2 bucks!
I used it all over before bed last night. I like the scent, I think it may have a hint of lavender in it, which can promote sleep. When I got into bed, I was like.."AAAAHHH....." the scent really seemed to relax me, and I slept so good! It didn't absorb right away, but it felt really nice on my skin. Well worth using before bed! My skin was so soft the next day, even after my shower.
I'm going to use the hand formula next! I also found that cheap! Great stuff! If you have a CVS near you- go get this- hurry!

on 10/21/2004 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the body lotion form of the renewal night body cream! It is lighter, and it has the exact same scent as the body creme and the restorative night hand cream, and I love it--very nice. The lotion moisturizes quite well and is not sticky. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Great product.