April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge In Sierra Glaze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

This is my staple eyeshadow. It's a nice bronze colour with very subtle silver flecks in it and it applies so smoothly. Though it has "okay" pigmentation I actually like that about this product so I can build it to make the look either natural for a day/work look or I can put more on for a dramatic/night look. It's such a great colour and I always make sure I have this is my make up collection. It lasts a really long time, actually!! Would definitely continue to repurchase :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Great color, looks pretty intense but when applied looks very nice. Goes on very natural looking, it has bit of shine and a nice bronzey color that works well with my medium skin tone. Probably would last a long time as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

Perfect crease shade in conjunction with Daybreak. Beautiful bronze shade with little bits of silver shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ellenchristine

This is my staple eyeshadow for everyday. It provides just the right amount of shading in the crease without looking overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by lovemycedes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Nice neutral medium brown with shimmer. A solid basic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by avocate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty close to a HG shadow for me, if such a thing exists. This is the perfect shimmery gold/bronze color. It applies beautifully (though I wish it were a little more pigmented; I find I have to pack it on a little bit) and lasts quite a while. This is my favorite daytime look applied in the crease over Clinique's Beige Velvet shadow, with a dark brown shadow used as a liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2005 9:17:00 AM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty shimmery bronze color...great on brown eyes...not too dark and slightly subtle...great with a tan

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great quality eyeshadow. It goes on smoothly, lasts all day, doesn't crease. I have several other shadows from the same line and love them. This color just does not work with my coloring. I am pale, with pink undertones (pic in profile). In the pan this looked like it would work for me, nice neutral brown with a tad bit of shimmer, but when I put it on, it just doesn't look right. It looks kinda orangey, or too bronze. If the color works with your coloring, this is a great eye shadow. Unfortunitally, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I love this color. I got it in a GWP palette combined with a sage color and the Frosted Lily duo. I put the white shadow from Frosted Lily all over my lid and then put the sierra glaze in the crease. It looks very pretty--a neutral pinky-bronze that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

nice neutral color it has a sparkling to it in the case. it an everyday color i can wear.