February 27, 2015 | 1939 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Neutrogena All--In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes replaced 3 makeup removing products I used to use: Lancome BI-FACIL, L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Shiseido cotton pads. I now use this wipe to remove my eye and face makeup. The resealable label flap closure can be improved to plastic cover type closure as it will become dryer after opening but I just fold the wipe into a small square and run a little tap water over it and unfold and it is good as new. I use this wipe to remove both eye shadow and waterproof liner folding over the wipe as it is used. Then I use this wipe with either Lancome Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk or La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser to remove my foundation. This wipe is large enough to hold in my hands and get the job done. The formulation is effective but gentle with light clean scent and does not irritate my eyes. It's travel-friendly without so many bottles of eye makeup remover for my sensitive eyes. I usually stock up when there's a sale at the drugstore so for the money, this is a great makeup remover to have. Definitely worth a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2015 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

STAY AWAY! I dont know what they use in these products but it is nothing good. Ive used alot of makeup wipes and never had any problems before. As soon as i used these my face got crazy irritated for days. I was so upset not knowing what the cause was. Until i used it one more time and finally realized these are no good. Im not the only one that had the same problems with these wipes either. My sister as well as my friend got the same reaction. Whatever they put in these wipes can't be good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 1:57:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaVita2002

I will start off by saying I have incredibly sensitive eyeballs. I have used other removing cloths that make my eyes hurt and are too rough for my skin. These are great! They have never hurt my eyes or irritated my skin. They smell OK, I would prefer no scent but it's not a big deal. I have repurchased these many times and will continue to do so!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:42:00 PM More reviews by WhatDidYaSay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin with occasional dermatitis flare-ups if I use the wrong/ irritating products. This is one of the skin anger-inducing things. I believe it's the fragrance in it. It does remove almost all of the makeup but it stings if I get it in the eye. I will not be repurchasing. Alas, I got a huge packaging from costco and don't know what to do with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

It is literally the most annoying thing to buy makeup removing wipes that do a half-ass job. If I buy wipes specifically for makeup removal, I expect them to remove my makeup. In the past I've used wipes that did remove my makeup... 3 wipes later. Which isn't what I payed for, because then you have to spend more money since you run out so quickly. On top of that, after I would wash my face and use a toner there was still tons of makeup, and I had to use three cotton pads to remove everything completely. With these wipes, one wipe removes all face makeup, all eye makeup; liner, mascara, everything. Which is normally why I used to use more than one wipe. These are AMAZING. After I wash my face and use a toner, there's NO makeup at all on my cotton pad. Which is impressive. Love these, cheap and wouldn't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these cloths. To me, these are the best makeup remover cloths out there. Better than Mac. I also like the Simple line a lot and hear good things about the Kirkland (Costco) brand but haven't tried. I feel like the Neutrogena are spot-on, one of those "how can this be so good?" things you stumble across and treasure. They take every trace of my makeup off, even mascara and all eye makeup using 1 cloth for my entire face. I can't understand why they haven't sized them down to make sister eye makeup remover pads.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As far as towelettes go, these just were okay for me. I didn't feel they truly got all of my makeup off. They were nicely damp, and the scent was very pleasant. I just think I'm not the cleansing towelette type, but I haven't found one I really love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

The refill packs don't have great resealing power - they start coming undone about 2/3 through the pack, and this has happened to all the packs I've purchased. Very annoying! Cleansing-wise, it does a decent job and the texture of the cloth is soft enough, although not as fine and large a piece as my favourite Burt's Bees Sensitive Cleansing Towelettes. However it left a film on my skin that caused me to break out constantly in little bumps everywhere, since I was using these as a one-step before bedtime a couple of times a week. And yes I was using toner as well after, which still didn't manage to take off the film left behind by these wipes.

If you're lazy like me, you might want to reconsider buying these. I definitely won't be repurchasing these in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ZD07

Having fair, sensitive and oily skin, it's hard to find decent makeup products and use them without being worried about how it will react and affect my skin is hard. Before finding these makeup remover wipes anything else would literally break out or damage my skin. These wipes are like a miracle, they get rid of my makeup easily and quickly, they come In a easy to use packaging, they are the perfect size, it has the right texture and amount of product to work well with my skin and most importantly it's doesn't breakout, blemish, damage, ruin, or affect my skin in any bad way! It's amazing. My skin is now clearer, and healthier and defiantly softer, would defiantly buy again! The smell is a bit harsh,but you get used to it, overall I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Neutrogena products and these get good reviews - but not from me. They smell - like chemicals and not nice ones. They don't even clean off all my makeup and they smell. I bought a two pack on sale - and boy do I regret it. Simple wipes are cheaper and work better for people with dry skin.