July 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Zero Base

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this highlighter, it makes my skin look very caked in greasy mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lucycoo

I got this as part of a gift set and I think I prefer shimmer powders. My skin can get shiny so I tend to use powders which are less likley to slide off. I have found that if I use it on my eyes it clumps and creases. However, saying that I have read the other reviews on this website and so I might give the suggestions a try before I write this product off completely. On the positive side it is easier to apply than powders as you can put it precisely where you want it without the risk of sprinkling.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 2:09:00 AM More reviews by leeski00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I hated this product, as I felt a shimmer powder worked better. A friend told me to try a small amount of it all over my face as a shimmer base and then to apply my foundation. It gives a lovely glow! My skin looks healthier and smoother. I only wish the bottle had a squirt nozzel instead of a screw-cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by PeanutGirl

I got this as a GWP and I just love it! I use it as a wash over my eyelids before I apply shadow, I also use it on my cheeks before I apply blush. Gives a lovely glow. This stuff lasts forEVER too! I've been using the same .37 oz bottle for about 3 years, and it still has 1/4 product left in it. Awesome! I would repurchase, but it seems like it's been discontinued??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this in platinum in a swap and so far I really like it. I have been experimenting, using it on eyelids or over blush. I don't know what I like the most yet...but the color and staying power is awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I have Rose Quartz and love it. It looks so pretty with just a little bit dabbed on the top of your cheekbones over their Gel Blush. So natural and yet glowing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by missyM

I have this in Platinum. It looks really cool actually! I use it only on certain "points" but it blends nicely and its not overly shiny...just kinda fake looking cuz yea its silver! But honestly I like it for certain occasions.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2001 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MegS8457

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this in Rose Quartz. It is a very natural highlighter. Unlike other products, this really gives you a glow, but not with obvious shimmer or glitter. This can be used to highlight cheeks, eyebrows, or used as eyeshadow or lip color. It can also be mixed with foundation or brozer to add subtle sheen and depth.