November 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Nail Color in Kaleidoscopic / # 460C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my favorite nail polish is a toss-up between this and WnW black. this is a clear with a VERY slight silver cast, with tons of silver and multi-colored glitter. IMO, they've reformulated this polish to add bigger chunks of round glitter, but unless you really spackle this stuff on, it's not really garrish. i like to wear two coats on its own, because it just makes my nails look polished and sophisticated, but fun. i know--glitter and sophistication don't really "go together" but this something you can wear to work that is just BARELY toeing the "wild side". it's understated glamour (unlike glitter anywhere on the face where it's REALLY noticable--if you've done that for your daytime makeup at any point in your life, you are TACKY). my only beef is that the glitter makes it so that my nails don't feel smooth... but that's just how glitter nail polishes are, so i wouldn't deduct any lippies for that. i'd buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason, at the ripe ye olde age of 26, I feel the need to purchase super glittery makeup.
One of the items I've recently purchased in my glitter-binge is Wet'n'Wild nail polish in Kaleidoscopic, a clear polish with rainbow-holographic silver glitter. I haven't ever seen glitter like this, because the glitter particles are round, not square. It takes a few coats to get a good amount of glitter on your nails, and the finish is somewhat gritty, so topcoat is necessary.

I alternated coats of this color with Wet'n'Wild Sparked (which I also reviewed), which makes for a nail look that says "Jem and Synergy just threw up on my nails! Truly outrageous!" And it is indeed. I can't stop staring at my nails!

continued >>