Wet 'n' Wild Nail Color in Sparked / # 435F

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm a sucker for glitter polish, and this one is super glittery and lasts over a week, and costs less than a buck! Can't go wrong with WnW polishes.

on 3/25/2014 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Do you own 99 pennies?
Do you want your nails to make you look like a freakin' Disney Princess?
Well head over to your local drugstore and pick up this fantastic nail polish.

This nail polish looks like little magical fairies enchanted your finger nails, and delicately stroked marvelous, beautiful glitter over each nail of yours. It is literally that pretty.

When I wear this polish, I get a TON of compliments, and every single time, they can't believe this only costs 99 cents. This is such good quality, and just looks so beautiful.

And the best part?
IT SERIOUSLY LOOKS GOOD OVER EVERY COLOR.
Mint?
Coral?
Red?
Black?
Gray?
Orange?
Purple?
ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE, PEOPLE.

I can't get enough of it. I will buy this until I am 80 years old, and I will be the sassiest old lady ever, and you can't stop me.

i adore this polish soooo much. words cant describe how much i love it. im not good with descriptions but ill give it a go. its like a purpley silveryglittery goodness. so beautiful

on 5/30/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Picked this up for $1 on a whim and love it layered over Essie Pink Diamond on my toes. It lasted for over 3 weeks without chipping.

The color is sooo pretty!! Pink, silver, champagne colored sparkles. It looks perfect on my toes.

My boyfriend's mom, who usually uses darker shades such as plum or burgundy, adored this polish and wanted to borrow it. I get compliments all the time when I wear Sparked :)

So cheap and pretty, will def repurchase!

on 4/6/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Words can not describe my love for this polish. If you love glitter, you will absolutely adore this. This is my go to polish when I'm feeling very glam. It's awful trying to get it off, but well worth the extra elbow grease. This wears my usual 2-3 days with slight chipping. I've gone through so many of these over the years. Looooove.

on 12/17/2012 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So let me just begin with that I am just barely hopping on the glitter train ( I didn't want to in the beginning but I got sucked in) And I wanted to review this nail polish because frankly...I really like it.
It only took two coats ( I did use a base polish and my Mavala dry top coat <3 ) But the color came out very pretty actually. It isn't too out there and its very complimenting to my skin tone and perfect for the holidays ^_^
Its a pink and silver sparkle and in certain (bad lighting haha) I see almost a champagne,goldish pink color to it. I love when I am at work I can just look at my nails and be in awe of its awesome sparkly-ness.
Can't comment on the chipping factor because when I use my base coat and my Mavala top coat my nail polishes hardly ever chip that quickly. But I would imagine it would be an easy fix to swipe some more polish on because you cant tell if its put on crappy cause its SPARKLES! :)
Defiantly will be purchasing again.

I enjoyed this product a lot. However, I expected it to be opaque after applying it onto your nails without a different color underneath. This was my first glitter nail polish, so I expected it to be opaque. Obviously, I was wrong. But it still looks very beautiful on your nails when you have a nail color underneath! This was so cheap (only a dollar) and I got it at ShopRite. I would buy this again!

on 10/25/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful pink glitter, I have never tried to wear this opaque and always just layer it over another colour. I love it over a a bold purple (like OPI Purple with a Purpose) or layered over another pink shade on my toenails. Great quality for the very low price! Would repurchase.

Awesome nail polish and the glitter is so intense and very sparkly! Literally I cant stop staring at my nails!Best glittter nail polish yet at an unbeatable price.

on 8/20/2012 9:35:00 PM

I can't emphasize enough what a great polish this is. Considering the price, I was prepared to have to apply multiple layers just to see a glitter pay-off, but after just one coat (over a dusty rose polish) the glitter and sparkle was incredible. The glitter in this polish is beautiful, but yet it's not over the top or tacky. Plus, it wears like iron. The only downside to this polish is that it is a pain to remove, but that's the norm for glitter polishes. Two thumbs up for this one, for sure!