April 23, 2014 | 2043 users online

Moisturizers - Alba Botanica - Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil Free Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by polkadots1019

I love This moisturizer!! It doesn't make me break out. It's so lightweight and it smells so nice and light. It gives me a dewy look. I use it all year round under my make up or by itself. It lasts a really long time so you get a lot of product for the price as you only need a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is THE BEST moisturizer i have EVER! used. this is the only moisturizer that dose not add oil to my face and make me brake out. its more gel like then cream like witch i love. its very light and has a nice smell. Although i still get breakouts and this is not responsible for them, its a grate moisturizer i Highly recommend it! i still try other moisturizers because i am a bit of skin care junkie. But I will always buy this its a grate basic stand by for me and it works really well. Very moisturizing even oily skin needs to be moisturized as you age your skin will be grateful and you'll thank yourself for decades of moisturizing witch is exactly what I will do with this amazing jar of tropical magic!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

I've been using this for about a year now, off and on. I've tried other products but keep coming back to this. Why do I leave it if I love it? Because aren't we all looking for the next miracle?

My skin has become so sensitive the past few months, after trying some other skin care which made my skin burn like heck and put little tears (burns?) on my forehead. I used to be combo, then combo/normal, now becoming more dry with age, but still with the strawberry pores on my nose. I also have tons of broken caps (from CPAP mask).

Although I don't consider this doing any true anti-aging (everything anti-aging is playing havic on my skin), it is a calm, smooth moisturizer for me. Leaves my skin silky soft.

I happen to love the scent (refreshing). The light gel-like texture feel great. I put it on my damp skin and it really spreads wonderfully. Don't need much so it truly is a bargain.

I have and will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tanyalorrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So lets get the basics down. I have moderate cystic acne that is caused by hormones. I thought I would give this a shot because the lady at the health food store said it was good for acne prone skin and there was nothing bad in it. I have been using a $40 moisturizer that was not helping it hindering my acne so the price was what got me. After a couple weeks I had to stop using it. Not only did I still have my regular deep but easily concealable cystic acne but I had broken out in what seemed like millions of little white heads which look like crap when you put makeup over them. Thus product is not non-comedogenic and is horrible for acne prone skin. Also, I don't have sensitive skin and usually can handle heavily scented products but not this one. It burns like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sushie03

brought this product 4 days ago it is a good moisturizer makes my skin silky smooth and smells good too the thing is that it got zit like big time the next day after the first time i used this product . =( waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great texture, absorbs quickly and makes my skin silky soft. my skin was so dry and patchy before using this and now its not anymore! one downside is it smells horrible - kind of floral and old lady like. But I can get past smell if a product works well. I bought mine on iherb dot com, you can use this code GWT337 for up to $10 off your order.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-did not absorb well into my skin
-could not wear under makeup
-don't like the smell

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by kittypoop

I bought this product mostly because it was not tested on animals. However, I didn't read the ingredients closely enough, and this is made with palm oil. The cultivation of palm oil is devastating to the habitat of many animal species, including the orangutang, so the not tested on animals thing is completely useless.
As a product, this made me SERIOUSLY BREAK OUT. I'm talking giant, pus filled zits where I applied it, which was in a ring around my mouth and nose. I looked like a pimple bear! The only animal that needs to be endangered. Yeah and the pot thing is gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetestbinbin

I purchased this though vitacost online for around $12. ($10 off when you sign up a new account using referral sweetestbinbin@hotmail.com, total purchase must be $30+) The first time after I put a little bit of it on my face, I could not believe it. Pimples shrank in front of my eyes within a minute. I even suspected steroid contain in this product because of the immediate results. So I went online and checked as many reviews I could find. There are people who's been using this product for years, so my suspicion was very likely to be false.
I have extreme acne-prone skin. Finding a good moisturizer that's natural, toxic free, and non-oily is like hitting the jackpot for me. This one might be it!
Sad example from me for you be watch out. I previously used some cream and some other stuffs from an expensive skin care line which had hidden steroid contains in their products to boost their effect. After a short while when I stopped the steroid product, my face broke out like crazy. I was told to wait out so the skin would recover from the substance.
I also saw from the reviews that people are experiencing breakouts, aka big zits, after using this product for a while. I remembered from some source, claiming that's the skin's natural detoxify process, a reaction, after going through it, your skin will return to normal. To me, it's worth a try.
Would want a package with pump just to be sure not to introduce germs to the cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. It smells great (it has a sweet, fruity smell), it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave my skin greasy at all, and it makes my skin feel perfectly moisturized. If it could control oil, it would be absolutely perfect.