Alfred Sung Hummer

4.6

on 5/12/2010 10:15:00 AM

I am amazed. As a 'walk everywhere, grow my own vegetables' kind of a gal I feel I shouldn't like this, but the whole concept makes me laugh (gaudy packaging, chunky bottle etc) and it's actually a beautiful and very natural light lavender smell with sexy depths. I really like it and it's reminded me to try to avoid perfume snobbery. I think this would be great on a man or a woman. Got it for 10 at TK Maxx. Bargain.

on 4/22/2006 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is DEAD sexy on my DH. Makes me weak in the knees. What a surprise! The packaging is very 1970's, not sure I like it, but it's the fragrance that counts and I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

SEXY!!!! Crisp and yet spicy! DELISH! VERY AWESOME FRAGRANCE! I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED. Definitely will buy again for my DH. Great fragrance for any man.... :-) FABULOUS!!! I can't believe the lack of reviews! Are people afraid b/c of the name? C'mon, man. This cologne is unique and complex and sooooo sexy. UPDATE: 1-5-08 I just had to say yet again that is is a frickin' awesomely sexy scrumptious cologne!!!! Are you kidding me!? Walmart sells it now. At least this past christmas I saw it there.

on 12/12/2004 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I smelled this in Macy's yesterday and was very impressed!! Smells great! It's light and fresh... not overpowering or too strong. I like it a lot!! Only bad things are the name and the shape of the bottle...Debating on whether to get it for my boyfriend for X-mas...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Very clean, masculine, fresh scent! I know Hummer sounds kinda gimmicky, but it really is nice! Not too expensive. Would be great for a teenager or younger man, as well.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel