September 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Biotherm - Biocils express make-up remover for the eyes for waterproof make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by JayTeaBrew

It really did remove all my eyeliner much easier than any other that I have used before. It also did not sting my eyes at all, which is amazing cause all the others I have tried before claimed to be for sensitive eyes and it would all sting!!!

I love that I can use it with my contacts on too!

The only problem is that it tends to melt the make up and takes quite a few wipes to finally get it alllll off my eyes. I look like a serious raccoon, but it's okay, cause it doesn't take long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay remover. I prefer the Lancôme remover it's more effective. I always have left over eyeliner and shadow (panda eyes) even after cleansing. It's decent for the price but you have to really ssturate the cotton pad and soak over your lids. I have no eye and no skin iritation. The opening is also pretty messy I always get minor spillage. I won't repurchase because the Lancôme remover may cost more but I use less of it and it's less work to remove makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

For a dual phase makeup remover, this is very disappointing. It takes a LOT of work to get all my makeup off, and it does sting if I get too much of it in my eyes. It also leaves a very oily film, so must be followed up with another cleanser. I would never re-purchase, I've used cheaper makeup removers that are better. Some of my favourites are the Yves Rocher Express Cleanser (dual phase) or the Bioderma Sensibio H2O (micellar water). Or, for the closest equivalent that actually works, just get Lancome's BiFacil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

Packaging could be improved, I find it a bit clumsy to handle. Content wise, can't complain. Does not sting, not greasy, no strange residues (with the cheaper DS ones, sometimes it makes my skin all white when dry, like totally dried skin, or some chemical residue--yuks), quick and effective in dissolving WP MU. So I like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cant remove even my eyeshadow, let alone my mascara. Totally useless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye make-up remover. I wear MAC LLL all the time and it gets every last bit off. It works REALLY well for waterproof mascaras and eyeliners. It is moisturizing, but doesn't leave too much of a greasy film behind. I prefer oil based eye makeup removers to the other ones (which I find irratating and drying). This is one of the best. A little pricey but I will continue to purchase. TRY IT, you'll love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This really stinged my eyes and made them all watery. It is greasy since it has oil ( I saw two separate layers in the bottle). And if I didn't mind greasiness, I would've just used olive or jojoba oil, both much cheaper

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

nice, gentle eye makeup remover. i love the gel texture and that it doesn't irritate or sting. it gets of all of my eyeshadow or eyeliner and most of my mascara. i wish it did a better job with getting all of my mascara off but i have found that many eye makeup removers can't get it totally off. the bottle is main reason i have for complaints. the lid is too big and having to shake the bottle makes a bit leak out everytime. i'm not going to buy this product again because biotherm has stopped selling their whole line in the united states and i don't love the product enough to hunt it down over the internet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by essensual911

I use waterproof make up all most everyday with heavy black liner around my eyes and double coat thickening mascara. I have tried Lancome BiFacil, Biotherm Biocils, and L'Oreal Gentle Waterproof eye make-up remover. BiFacil works the best but it's so greasy. L'Oreal is not greasy and cheap but the water-like consistency requires more effort to remove everything. I find Biocils the best combination of the previous two I mentioned. Biocils has almost gel-like body, does not irritate my eyes (I wear contact lenses) and not greasy. It doesn't work as good as BiFacil, but for the non-greasy factor, I keep reaching for it most often out of the three I have. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by xstayxcrazyx

its sort of greasy but i still like it. it does the job of removing my eyeshadow/eyeliner. its almost finished and i will be buying a new one soon.