Chanel Tient Pur Mat

4.3

on 12/21/2002 8:32:00 PM

It didn't look nor feel very nice on my skin. My face shined within the hour after applying. Kind of disappointing...

on 12/9/2002 2:41:00 PM

Beige 2 matches my skin color exactly. This is a thin, watery foundation that gives pretty much a sheer & matte finish. You don't feel like you have anything on. In fact, I never wore foundation until I found this product b/c so many others look fake and feel like masks to me. Packaging could be a bit better-- perhaps a pump or squeeze bottle. Seems like you waste it when you put it on your fingers or a sponge, so I bought the foundation brush.

on 10/12/2002 12:10:00 AM

Kept putting off buying this product because of the price. Finally gave in and found out it is worth it!!! For some reason they are discontinuing it at our Chanel counter. The new oil free foundation is too silicone feeling for me. Alabaster matches my extremely fair skin perfectly !!

on 12/13/2001 5:35:00 PM

This foundation dried my skin out and looked very cakey.

on 12/6/2001 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really love this foundation, though I can't justify spending $45 on something I will use up in a couple of months. If you really can't live without the benefits of this product, I strongly urge you to try Cover Girl's Fresh Look foundation. The texture, finish and oil-controlling properties are extremely similar!

on 6/22/2001 2:47:00 AM

This is, by far, the best foundation I've found for my oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. (Chantecaille Future skin comes in 2nd!). It provides perfect, poreless coverage, without looking *too* matte or cakey. It has never clogged my pores, or irritated my skin. It's pricey IMO, but worth it if you want the look of flawless skin :o) I love, love, love it, and my head is no longer turned by others.........

on 6/4/2001 7:45:00 AM

I have this in fawn and although its on the expensive side its definatly worth the price. Its provides flawless coverage and its a nice matte finish for oily skin. Whenever I run out I always buy another bottle.

on 6/3/2001 3:53:00 PM