September 2, 2014 | 2130 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - Exfoliating Daily Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Kimmy137

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product! I was quite surprised since I have fairly sensitive skin. This product works great and leaving my skin soft and smooth after exfoliation.

I used to buy lots of expensive brand face wash from department stores such as Chanel, Shiseido, and Estee Lauder, but I got to admit that all these high end brands are junks! They are only good for brand appeal but the product itself is useless and a ripoff. I would much prefer drugstore brands now like clean & clear, aveeno, and cetaphill.

would buy this product again unless i find some other good ones. i think this product works great and is affordable, which equals good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by CookieER

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not going to lie, this product is the best I have tried out on the clean and clear range. It ex-foliates your skin but is not harsh on your skin.

I always by this product: one because my mum gets a discount because she works for the company and two it really cleanses and unblocks pores just like it says.

It's brilliant and if you haven't tried it I really advise you to!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

HG status. Clean & Clear was BOGO50%off last week and I got this for $4 and the Oil-free Foaming Facial Cleanser for $1.50. Happy with both, but jumping for joy over this.

I'm 22 and have been noticing my skin isn't the perfect canvas it once was like in high school. I finally took a step toward bettering it. This does remove makeup but I would never use it for that specifically, especially the eye area, because of the beads.

Gentle enough for every day. It doesn't leave skin feeling uncomfortably dry. Not moisturized, but no drag. My skin feels so good and I look forward to the ritual every morning. I got two great Olay products in the same day, so it was good that I got something to exfoliate my dead skin so that any topicals would work better. In 2 days I could see myself looking better. I do attribute part of that to the exfoliation. This bottle's gonna last a long time but I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this every day for years. It is perfection; face feels fresh, clean but not tight/dried out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by girlmeetsworld

I actually bought this because my normal skin scrub was out of stock, but it was a good decision! I have normal-oily skin and this works amazingly for me! My skin used to get kind of greasy halfway through the day, but it doesn't anymore, and in addition it's super soft and I rarely break out! I definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by deli456

This is current the Number One facial scrub in the UK at the moment and I love it. Reason one: it doesn't have massive sebum and oil provoking gravel beads in the product like the St. Ives product I was using previously. Reason two: it's sensitive enough to use in a daily basis. I even use this to begin taking off my makeup, just because it gets round my pores and I'm left with a clean fresh face. I have oily skin and I ind with most scrubs that I have to limit usage. Because I have oily skin in my t-zone and wear makeup daily I have to make sure I get in there and this product does it for me. I also reccomend it for price and convenience.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SybilVirgo

This is definitely the best product Clean & Clear has to offer! I've been using it for 1 year now and I'm surprised by the average rating as this exfoliating daily wash is amazing! The product clearly states OIL-FREE so it's perfect for people with oily or combination skin. If you have dry skin, it's best you AVOID this product. This product leaves your skin soft, brighter and clearer, especially when used with exfoliating gloves. It's worth every penny, love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by cyntia13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This the worst facial wash I have ever used my skin is really dry and and flaky no matter how much moisturiser I use and now I've started breaking out more than before. However, the exfoliating beads are really gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by GiaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over two years now, and I can't believe it doesn't have better reviews!
In my early teens I had very clear skin around the cheek area but I would get spots on my chin and forehead. I have oily skin in those areas just for reference, but definitely not overly oily. I tried every drugstore product including things from Neautrogena but nothing made a difference. Like i said i didn't have severe acne but just a constant selection of about three to four spots on both my forehead and chin at any one time.
i tried this on a whim, and i noticed a difference literally a day in - no lie. If i use this product at the end of each day after makeup removal i now NEVER get spots on my forehead - even if i have have been wearing heavy makeup or eaten pretty badly. It also definitely stopped my chin from getting spots (it doesn't however stop me from getting those horrible bump things on my chin which are a whole other story!! They are constantly on my chin arrrgggh!!)
But anyway, I ran out a while back and noticed straight away my forehead start to get little breakouts!
Now if i'm honest, it isn't necessarily the formula that stops me from breaking out but more to do with the tiny exfoliating beads. But with that being said, i've tried the Freederm exfoliating scrub and that did absolutely nothing!
So overall i will always repurchase this, and may possibly die if they stop selling it! it improves skin tone, creates a nice base for you to then moisturise your face and apply makeup, helps with my acne scars. But most importantly definitely definitely definitely helps unglog my pores and prevents those horrible little red spots that need popping!
Oh and it doesn't dry out my already dry cheeks which is super important.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by AmberLovesJW11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has done exactly what it said it would, 'softer skin from day 1' not only has it made my skin soft to the touch but is drying out my spots. they do look ugly at the moment as they are scabbing over, but my fringe hides that, so I can go out in public without feeling like everyone is looking at my spots. I have normal to dry skin. this did wonders, and didn't make my face feeling tight and rough. I always apply moisturiser afterwards, I am using the clean and clear daily moisturiser. this give a warm sensation to the spots, and the rest of the face. I would definatly buy this product again.