August 29, 2014 | 931 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Skin Indulging Cream Shower

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by christena23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know if this is a disconitinued product, Only because I dont see it in any drug stores. I live in NYC, and there are alot of discount stores that care this body wash. Anywho the scent is so sophisticated ...and reminds me Vera Wang "The Fragrance"....I love this body wash, and if you were to put it into a unlabled bottle, you would assume that it was a designer fragrance shower gel...I love it I just hope they continue to supply it. I hate all those fruity smelling body washes..This body was is so refreshing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Yay, I'm the 6th reviewer to share the Dove love. Love it love it love it. Wouldn't change it. It's been around for many years, so my mom has also been a major fan since her teens, only she keeps telling me how the old formula used to be so moisturizing and how it left your skin feeling supple and velvelty, so that's why I subtracted one lippy. The Dove of my generation doesn't do all those things. It just cleans you up nicely and smells gorgeous and leaves your skin normal. Nevertheless, I do adore it, mainly due to its irreplacable scent. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

cant go wrong with dovee. makes ur skin feel soft and it smells good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very nice rich, creamy showergel with a grown-up / opulent, but not overpowering, scent. This made my skin feel nice and soft, and is my one of my favourite "drugstore" showergels.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 5:28:00 AM More reviews by ditto1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin feels smooth as baby and moisturised. Love the fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 8:00:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am starting to think that Dove people really know their business when it comes to body care.
Having the Dove Body Silk as a staple moisturiser, I tried this shower creme and oohh....it was so pampering, moisturising, sensual!
And my skin was so smooth afterwards!
The packaging could use some improvement though. Being slim and so long it keeps falling off the shower self!
Besides that silly remark, I am fond of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 5:15:00 PM More reviews by nuni

A lovely shower soap that lasts for a very long time. It smells soap, but feels like a foaming lotion. Does not dry out skin, only makes it clean and soft. My favourite shower soap!