October 30, 2014 | 1595 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Even #2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My Holy Grail powder, too bad they're discontinuing in stores and have been out of stock online. Mines currently almost gone and completely shattered (it happens...) but this powder gives a FLAWLESS appearance when you set foundation with it. Silky and feels high quality. Don't understand how this powder has poor reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall its a okay product. It blends well. It does mattify but the packaging was horrible for me. It breaks very easy. I wouldn't buy it because Im going to try maybe some other pressed powders.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Hellcandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder as it's incredibly natural & blends into the skin flawlessly. Have definitely noticed a difference in the oiliness of my skin as by lunch time it still appears & feels matte.
The only gripe I have is the price of this but the general effect & result is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this to cover the mild rosacea on my nose and cheeks. It's quite effective in doing that, and only a small amount is required. Sometimes I use the included sponge, but a stippling or buffer brush works better.

Quite expensive, but since I use so little, one compact will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Get even 02 is good for light-med skin tone with yellow undertone. I use this to set my double wear light liquid foundation with a brush on my 12 hour work days and didn't have to retouch. When I only wear my Too Faced amazing powder foundation, I touch up once daily with get even to absorb the shine/oil and it evens out my skin tone. Apply with a light hand or it can look chalky. The matte finish last longer than Mac's blot powder and Mark by Avon's blot powder. It is much more opaque than other blot powders but does not cover as well as a powder foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pepeleru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

very mediocre (and expensive!) product, it retails for $36 in Canada. I dont think its worth a fraction of that cost. It does cancel out some redness but does absolutely nothing to control oil. I also cant use it for touchups as it makes me look very cakey. Not enough coverage really to use on its own as a foundation powder. Not impressed and will not repurchase. Update: so annoyed with this product and the high price that I returned it. Not worth even keeping to throw in my purse and use the mirror for touchups!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by niffniff

A great powder which I found helped neutralise the natural redness in my face as it is slightly yellow and kept shine at bay for much longer than most. The most natural looking powder I've ever used, and I've tried a lot!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Anne3

I found this powder to be a little useless, frankly. It doesn't provide enough coverage on it's own to even out my slight redness and absorb a little of my oily summer skin. I even tried it as a blot powder during the day to cover up any shine on my forehead and nose. It does the trick, but always leaves a little cakiness on my face -- not terrible, but enough that I can see it when peering at my face closely in the mirror. I much prefer BeneFit's "Hello Flawless!" because it provides the perfect light coverage without cakiness.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by jod84

pretty disappointed with this product. i have a really oily t-zone so i thought i would wear this product alone........it covers pretty well for a powder but it was way to light for me and the staying power is crap i only had it on for a hour then it was gone plus it as no oil control what so ever my face was still oily after useing this

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mollysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this powder works well as a blotting or setting powder. Not great for foundation for my skin. It takes a lot of swipes to get coverage and even then it doesn't disguise any imperfections perfectly. It sure did control oil, though, so I would probably buy again for that. The color range is odd - it goes from medium at number two to very dark at number three. Not a whole lot in between, but I suppose that is okay if you're just using it to set your foundation. I didn't have any breakouts with this powder.