December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Retroactive+ Repair Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YUCK. Worst stuff I have ever put on my skin!!! I bought this to help with anti -aging. My mom taught me from a very young age that skincare was very important and that its great to start young with anti aging products. This stuff smells REALLY good, but it broke my face out horribly!!! I used it for 3 days and it took me a month and a half to get my skin back to normal afterwards/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by HollyMarie

Had samples of this-despite the rave reviews it was just ok-kinda felt heavy-I like creams that eventually sink in. Get samples (try ebay) it wasnt bad, I didnt break out or anything. I like the Avon Renew better

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I really loved this! Make my skin look great and moisturized perfectly I just hated the jar...I can honestly say this made my skin look radiant=)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by dahliajessica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bit oily for me and I'm not fond of the scent. The opening to the jar is little so it will be interesting to see if I can get all the lotion out when I get down further.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by covergirl3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i'm 40 & have been using avon for 10 yrs. i'm halfway through my 1st jar of retroactive, using every night. i have normal/ oily t-zone. i've used many avon night creams + tons of others, but i have to say that this ranks in the top 3. it's not nearly as heavy as many night creams, even tho i wouldn't use it during the day here in the south. i haven't noticed a smell at all, allthough admittedly my nose isn't very sensitive to smells in my cosmetics. like another ,younger reviewer, my skin glowed the next morning after the first use. the clincher for me, what will make me buy this again ( and those over 40 will understand) is that it's so gentle, i can use it under my eyes before any other eye product. it's doesn't burn me AT ALL. this is a rarity for me, MOST night ( AND eye creams!) creams do. using under my eyes helps with dryness during the day and keeps me from buying SO much eye cream! like the others, the jar design needs help but lots of companies don't package with us in mind! i bought this thru an avon rep; the retroactive cleanser and night cream was only $12!!! oh yes...i backordered!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

I like this stuff a lot. I got the am and pm and eye serum. Well the cream smells really good. It moisturizes nicely. This stuff also evens out my skin too, which really helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by BenefitLover

It was one of the best moisturizer i had ever used, it was so rich and hydrating. I have so far just tried the samples, maybe for a week now and i have noticed a big difference to my skin. Im only 25 but my facial contour is not as youthful as... well, say when i was 18, but this cream improved it so much so I am very pleased with it! I am thinking to get it when i run out of the sample. (hopefully it will be on sale!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the retroactive day cream with spf for about a month. The product smells pleasant, and glides over skin for a velvet, smooth touch. I will not be repurchasing again because it has made my complexion worse with whiteheads and cystic acne in various places. It doesn't moisturize well either. It's too bad....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

I have had this less than a week, but so far am very impressed. I love the texture (light gel cream) and the smell?....Others have mentioned the smell being overbearing but I find that it's quite pleasant..very girlie :-) As a moisturizer, it has performed nicely at night and in the morning under makeup. My current foundation has SPF so I don't fret over the lack of sun protection in the moisturizer. Unfortunately though, because I have only been using it a week, I can not label HG status just yet. But if the product continues to moisturize without breaking me out then upping to 5 lippies will be well deserved.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

I'm still too young to use a night cream, but as an Avon rep, i had this sitting by itself as a leftover product and i finally decided to try it. I have to say, I love everything about it! It goes on so smoothly, it feels sooo nice on the skin, makes the skin smooth all night until day, fixes dry patches, clarifies, and smells really good! It's a shame my mom doesn't use night creams (even though i bought her the exuviance one). But this is def something to purchase from an avon rep, so take a look!