April 20, 2014 | 1313 users online

Treatments - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - TCA Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by mishamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin Completion: Medium to dark brown with yellow undertone
Skin Issues: Sun Freckles, and hyperpigmentation

MUAC TCA peel 15% I did this peel for the maximum time. This peel barely penetrated my skin. My skin did not react. I did it again the following day ( YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THIS, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS). I applied a total of 4 layers.

2nd day: My skin was very tight I thought I over processed my skin. I applied the Neosporen,and BellEvolve Advanced Repair Cream.

3rd day: Minimun peeling around my mouth

4th day: More peeling around mouth.

5th day: cheeks begin to peel, skin around my mouth skin peeled

6th-8th: all skin peeling (forehead, cheeks, and mouth)

The 9th day: I used my MIA face cleaner to get the access skin off (not suppose to do)

Results: A much brighter skin tone, skin was less oily. I will do this peel again in May when Im out of school.

Only reason why I said I wouldn't buy this peel again is because I will purchase a stronger percentage.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by skejan

I've done 20% salicylic, 50% glycolic and 55% lactic peels before this one. My skin is very tough and not sensitive at all. All of the other peels are wonderful but this peel destroyed my face. I started with moderate acne and now have severe acne because of the "purge" associated with this peel, except the purging didn't go away and a month and a half later my skin is completely covered in PIH and active acne. I can't even cover it up with three layers of makeup. I am embarrassed to leave the house. I would not recommend this peel to anyone who is acne-prone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by SamuelzMom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was afraid and anxious to use the TCA peel, but after using it 2x last year, the scars on my face is barely noticeable. I must say it took time for the scars to fade; at least 6 months to a year. I use the TCA peels 1-2x a year and then the lactic acid peels biweekly. Both are from MUAC. Both have been miracle workers for me and the best things I have discovered so far. I am so happy as I am in my late 30's now and have acne since grade school. Also, after my son was born, I broke out worse than ever before and was afraid my skin would be like that forever. It became quite scarred and I had blackheads like never before. I'm so glad I discovered MUAC. The testimonies they post on their website and the ones I read on here are true. It really does work.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this bad boy is no joke I have been using other peels from MUAC and was getting great results. I wanted to go the distance though and finally get rid of my acne scarring and fine smile lines and genetic forehead lines. I have the 15% and it's what I have been using on my mom and her results are amazing! So yesterday I built up the courage and wanted to do my forehead, part of my cheeks and any spots with scarring that need revitalization.

I applied the acid with a q-tip and only used a small amount the areas with the most damage started frosting 1st. Once I saw the frost I did 3 minutes I wanted to do 5 but not yet. Well the 3 minutes were hard a fan totally helped and I made my neutralizer in a spray bottle. When it was time to neutralize spraying it seemed to stop the burning faster. Now I am pink and my skin is burning.

I have been using heavy moisturizers like crazy my fav's being the Maracuja oil because it really moisturized because your skin will feel super tight. Cerave really helps a lot I use the PM formula. I also find the Korres Greek Yoghurt moisturizer is amazing at cooling and moisturizing. I also use hyluronic acid and aloe.
Ok day 4 and peeling has begun! I didn't turn too brown and my face doesn't feel so tight or dry. Last night I slathered on Argan Balm and that really helped with moisturizing my skin. I washed last night with Josia Maran's Oil Cleanser because my skin was so tight I needed heavy moisture and that with the balm made it totally tolerable. Today I have been peeling on my chin and cheeks and my deeper smile line literally peeled off!

I think by Tuesday I should be almost done peeling. I'm being very gentile with my skin and trying to not peel off anything that isn't ready but your skin kinda lets you know. The best part is I see gorgeous skin underneath and even though I'm peeling my face is sooo soft! Softer than my other peels because this goes so much deeper. I will report how it is when i'm done peeling because I'm interested to see how much scarring is removed. One thing that amazes me is this huge saucer plate acne scar is so much flatter I couldn't believe it. That's the biggest scar I have so if that's almost gone Im stoked to see the rest.

Day 5: Pretty much done peeling now mind you I only did 3 minutes and my skin is pretty tough so I might need to use the 18% but honestly I am super happy with the results! My cheek scars are gone except for a few but you can only see then in very direct light and not with MU on. I use only 1 application of Mac Face & Body in N1 so you know how much coverage I now need. I didn't even need to conceal!
I do have flakes everywhere but Fix+ amazingly helped today so it didn't look so bad. Now that I've washed my face used mandelic acid serum 10% which is known to be used for its antimicrobial properties during laser surgery. So you can use this when your skin isn't super raw. I only washed with Muac's Moisture milk cleanser which is amazing btw. I used Eucerin Calming cream tonight with some CeravePm and my skin feels wonderful.

It's glowing and the lines i have are almost gone. Plus my skin feels like butter. I will do this again on spot areas only and use my regular peels to keep up the results. I also use 15% aha serum as well. I haven't had any breakouts and for 34 my skin does not look its age and, finally people are saying I have nice skin:). Don't be afraid, do it! Getting your skin and most importantly your self esteem is so worth it for me. I finally can look people in the eye and not be self conscious! I will always use this! Recommended without a doubt!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy whack, Batman! I purchased the 12.5% TCA kit for around $30. It may very well be the best $30 I've ever, ever spent on my skin.

I am 38 with very fine lines forming around my eyes, large pores in t-zone, and melasma on my cheeks and jawline. I have sensitive/rosacea/reactive skin with visible capillaries on my cheeks and around my nose. My skin is oily/combo turning more toward the dry side with age. I have been successful keeping my skin pretty clear and calm with OTC products. I see people - even people much older than me - with smooth, bright skin (not the cat in wind tunnel look of plastic surgery) and I want that, too. After doing some research I felt that a chemical peel would be the next logical step. I was very nervous about using something like this on my sensitive skin.

I followed all the instructions for prepping my skin. I used Paula's Choice 10% AHA one week prior to the peel and discontinued all other exfoliation. The first time I applied the peel I was very careful and conservative following every direction like my life depended on it. I experienced some stinging, redness, tenderness, and some puffiness but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Per the instructions, I was very careful with my skin after and I could feel that it was tender. Lots of sunscreen. I used BB cream instead of regular makeup. Gentle cleansing and constant moisturizer. My face constantly felt dry and tight so I moisturized as often as possible.

Instantly my face was softer, my pores were visibly smaller, and my nasal labial folds were less noticeable as if they were plumped up. I didn't have the peeling everyone else had. About the third day my skin started to flake. I peeled the fourth and fifth day but it was still more flaking vs. peeling.

One week after the peel my skin was done shedding. I wore makeup as usual but still no retinol or exfoliation. I was careful not to tug or ground product into my face like mineral makeup. Gentle, gentle. Two weeks after my peel I prepped with AHA for the next peel. I planned to do 3 peels, 3 weeks apart.

Three weeks after the first peel, I did a second peel. This time I applied a second layer of peel solution 5 minutes after the first per the instructions. Whoa! The pins and needles were a lot tougher this time. I experienced a bit of frosting and I white-knuckled it counting down the the second 5-minute interval.

After neutralizing, I was a little freaked out that I had some black (dark melasma looking) patches I previously didn't have. I was worried I had damaged my skin but hoped that the dark patches would peel off. My skin was very tender and even drier. This time, I peeeeeled! The peeling started the second day and lasted for several days.

Lesson 1: I did the 2nd peel one day early hoping I could time the ugly flaking with the weekend. Wrong! I peeled sooner this time so I will revert to doing the peel on Wednesday (maybe Thursday) so I can spend the weekend out of sight. Nothing - repeat nothing - can cover up the flaking/peeling mess on your face. Whatever you put on top of it just makes it more noticeable. It's just a couple of days and totally worth it.

Lesson 2: I did not use neosporin. I read some people had an adverse reaction and I didn't want to chance it. After the second peel I decided to put petroleum jelly on the driest areas as often as I felt I needed to keep my skin comfortable because the dryness was almost unbearable. I continued this through the peeling and I will do this from now on. The vaseline really kept my skin comfortable, softer, and smoother. As soon as the peeling stopped, I quit.

The results? All the dark patches peeled right off. My pores look even more refined. The melasma is slightly improved. My skin is tighter overall, brighter, and clearer. I had a couple of stubborn breakouts that peeled off and are currently healing.

I am my worst critic, as most of us are. I have a super magnifying mirror and I critique everything. I don't beat myself up but I think an honest assessment is the only way to measure your progress. Other people are much more forgiving. They don't understand what I'm looking at or for. But one friend in particular is more excited than I am about my results. She can't wait to start. That is how I know I really do have a victory.

I will do my third peel in a week and I am excited and much more confident. I absolutely plan to follow all instructions as I don't want to get lax - this stuff is no joke.

A note about MUAC: I am uber impressed with them. Their processing time is amazing. Both orders have arrived within a week. Their prices are unbelievable as is their quality. Some items seem pricier but they have a sale going all the time. Their customer service is top notch. I won't say every product I've tried is right for me, but with this quality and fair pricing it is a great place to start.

Finally, a note about doing it yourself: I've been to dermatologists over the years and frankly I have done a much better job myself and saved tons of money. Some doctors have been rude or made me feel as if I should be grateful for the 5 minutes they spent with me. (Hello, I'm the customer!) All of them sent me on my way with several very expensive perscriptions and absolutely no idea what they were for and absolutely ZERO usable information to care for my skin. Not one single doctor has ever suggested an OTC method, ever. I have had facials and the results were ok but definitley not worth the amount of money spent. I thought about going to a derm for a chemical peel but once again I am so glad I saved the money and didn't have to take time off work to fit into someone else's schedule.

29 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ErinLopez

Review of MUAC's 18% TCA peel. I ordered the 1/2 oz. kit for close to 30$. Compared to 175$ per treatment at the derms office this is a bargain because you can get up to 10 peels out of the kit. Just to give some background I've been to a dermatologist and actually had an appointment scheduled to to a TCA peel there, but for some reason I did not go through with it. It just didn't feel right. Anyway, I'm doing the peel for mild to moderate ice pick acne scarring on both cheeks that I have had since I was a teenager. I have also done TCA cross on several of my icepick scars about 6 months ago and got great results. This was my first time doing a chemical peel at home, I chose to do 2 layers because I knew that my skin could handle it. I have been prepping with .1% retinol for almost a year along with glycolic peels and enzyme peels weekly. These never really produced any results on my skin. I just did the peel about an hour ago. I cleansed with my origins cleanser instead of the one that came with my kit. I used 18% and did 2 layers. The first layer I applied very sparingly with a cotton pad because I was so afraid of what might happen. Mild stinging for about a minute. I was just red and shiny. At that point I wished i had used a little more.Second layer I applied liberally and that burned very badly. I stood in front of a fan and talked to my husband about what "frosting" is lol. I had mild frosting on both cheeks in small areas but not bright white. I left it on for the few five minutes for a total of 10 minutes all together. I neutralized with a washcloth dipped in my baking soda/ water mixture. Washed with the cleanser that came in the kit. Not sure why I switched:) So far so good. I'm red and pretty leathery. No more pain. I took a lot of pictures will update in a day or two with peeling process.
Hi, It's day two, well technically it's been 24 hrs. I did the peel yesterday at around 7pm, it's 7:20pm now. Nothing to report. Skin is a little tight, not dry. All I did was wash my face with my Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser. I did put on Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture with SPF 30 and then added a regular baby SPF 50 sunblock when I went outside to play with my kids. I look pretty much the same except I look like I have a bit of a sun tan. I suspect it will be darker tomorrow indicating the skin is getting ready to peel. I will update daily for 10 days and then post all my pictures.
Hi so it's actually day 7 now but I'm going to sum up what happened in between as well as upload the pictures.
Day 2 like 48 hrs. Dry and tight. Still looked relatively normal.
Day 3 when I make an expression especially wrinkle my nose or open my mouth too wide you can see the skin beginning to crack. Still no peeling. Just turning a light brown. I made sure to slather on spf 50 sunscreen when I went to the store.
Day 4 Peeling started. Around my mouth mainly. It was my mother in laws birthday so we went out all day. My husband said I looked like I was peeling from a mild sunburn. Nothing that was hideously frightening. lol
Day 5 still peeling my cheeks and around my nose are starting to peel. After I wash in the morning, I gently massage on neosporin and it helps the dead skin to come off. Also I found out that neosporin can clog your pores so that explains the pimple I got on my jawline.
Day 6 switch to polysporin :) most of the peeling is gone just mild around my hairline. It's funny because a lot of the reviews I have read on this site and others say that their skin peels off in sheets and also that the new skin underneath is like fresh and pink. Neither of those things happened to me and I used a pretty high strength. I guess everyone's different. My skin peeled more in patches and the skin underneath, although it was brighter, it was definitely not pink.
Day 7 Done peeling. Still when I wash my face, I can massage off little particles here and there but 99% I'm done. I feel like I got a 20% improvement. Which is amazing with one application. The pics will be on my page if you want to see them.
I plan to do another peel in another week. I will move up to 21% with 2 layers. Although I do see a lot of improvement, I would really like to see more. Of course. But I think that my expectations are very realistic and more improvement is definitely possible with more treatments. After the one next week I will do one more in November, then hold off until February or March.
Overall, this is a great product, it gave me great results, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone with pigment or scarring issues!!
Ok Im having trouble with the pictures... and it's late... but I promise I will upload them soon... when I have more time... and I'm not sleepy :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

First of all, I'm 45 years old and getting zits! What's up with that?!! I never had acne as a teenager so this has me pissed off and doing everything I can to "fix" it :(

So...I used 20% salicylic acid and worked all the way up to 88% lactic and/or 65% glycolic...Now on to the awesome TCA :-) This has taken about 2 years to get to!

This is my 4th TCA peel and I must warn you about a few things that I've found out the hard way.

1. You can start purging after a TCA peel. The way I counteract this is to use a 30% Salicylic acid after my skin has healed from the TCA. Easy Peasy :-)

2. DON'T PICK YOUR FACE!!! I pulled the sheets of dead skin off and had to go back to correct the line scarring that picking my skin had caused...Just say no to touching your face lol

3. The longer you keep the creapy, icky, brown skin on your face, the better the results will be. Soooo....don't hurry the peel along. It sucks and is quite annoying but please trust me on this!

4. Keep your skin super moisturized!!! I can't stress this enough! I bought the CeraVe bucket of grease lol and I use it 20 - 30 times a day. No joke!

5. SPF SPF SPF! Even when hiding like a vampire in your house :-) I bought CeraVe SPF 50. Taking no chances here.

Now onto the peel. I started with 12.5% (no results) then on to 15% (OK results) and am now at 20% with two passes and five minutes each pass. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results! Acne scarring is at an all time low, melasma is gone, freckles are so light now and my fine lines have all but disappeared! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

You all know about downtime and that kind of thing so I won't bore you, but wanted to say how pleased I am to be able to use these products on my own (no $1000.00 costs involved) and get the results I'm getting! I do take it right below the lash line and have had no issues there, but I do put a thin line of vasaline right below my lashes just to be safe. This stuff has literally taken years of sun damage, smile lines and junk right off my face! Yeehaw! :-)

Do your research! Choose the right products! See a derm if you want the boost of a Retin-A prior to your peel. I stop using that about 3 days before my peel. Follow the directions to a tee if you're a newbie to peels. When you get used to doing CPs, you will be able to guage your tolerance better. Be gentle with your face after the peels and listen to your body! TCA burns like hell, but if you feel like molten lava has just been thrown in your face, it might be time to get it off.

Take care ladies and gents <3 CHEERS!

EDIT: OK, so I had a couple of icepick scars...nothing that made people stare, but they bothered me. Y'all know how that goes. So I went to Walmart recently and bought that family size bag of paint brushes. The brushes cost about 4.99 for a big 'ol bag of different shapes and sizes... you can find them in the art section of the store. Some are really cool and I use 'em on my eyebrows and stuff, but I digress. I used this one brush that looked like an eyeliner applicator (teeny tiny tip) and took 50% (Yes! 50%) TCA and dotted it into those scars. They immediately frosted over and I left it on about 1 minute, then washed the holy hell outta my face. Don't get this stuff anywhere else!!!! It will literally take the paint off my car! Guess what?!?! My skin swelled a bit around the scars, scabbed over (keep them moist with antibiotic ointment or vaseline at all costs and don't use anything other than that for 24 hours...then GENTLY wash your face with CeraVe or Cetaphil) and voila! they disappeared! Gone! Poof! I am free!!! It took about a week to heal and now I don't have little holes in my face holding foundation for later use...ugh I hated those things!!!! Whatever you do (if you decide to do this) don't pick the scabs off! They need to stay in place until THEY are ready to fall off. If you pick them off, you'll be back at square one. We don't want that :-)

I watched a TON of videos on this method (cross method) I always do lot's and lot's and LOT'S of research before I go doing anything to my face, and this worked like a freakin' charm!

I am SO not telling anyone else to do this as it isn't for the faint of heart, but it worked for ME! YESSSSSSS!!! "Happy dance"

The TCA brand I used this time is Dermalure.

Again, CHEERS and have a great, scar free day! :-) whoop whoop!!!

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMG! Yay! I've finally found the cure to my HIDEOUS dark acne scars. I've been wearing makeup to conceal the dark marks all over my face left behind by ACNE. I dated a guy for almost two YEARS and he'd only seen me without makeup maybe twice! For years I've been trying to find a product that would help fade these dark spots. I've spent maybe over $600 on different products that are advertise on fading dark marks. And all though some helped fade just alittle.. I'd have another breakout...then BAM more dark marks on my face:( I found this product on a YOUTUBE video, just browsing different people's advices on facial improvement. I seen a woman in her mid 30's talking about a chemical peel she'd just used. Her results were amazing. I was sold, And lucky for me the she shared the link to on how to purchase this product. Anywho I went online to MUAC; ordered the %15 TCA PEEL. It took the product 2days to come in, I ordered the sample size. I payed $23, and after 4days of applying the product, my face started to peel. I am happy to see alot of my dark marks are 60-70% less visible,&& only after one peel. My skin looks and feels way smoother, and my large cheek pores are much smaller. I will be doing another peel in about a week and a half. The sample size is enough for about 3-4 peels. I definitely will be repurchasing & the large size as well. Maybe even a stronger solution :) sorry so long, I'm just excited ! Hope this product works for you :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MMMFox

I had acne since I was a teen (now 32). Now it is only occasional, but I still have scars, clogged pores and discoloration. My skin is fair, tends to freckle and develop hyperpigmentation, especially in the last few years. It has always been partly oily and partly dry. I had several mild to moderate pitted scars on my cheeks and quite a bit melasma looking patches that I really hated. I did the gly-uronic acid for about a week before my first TCA peel. This stuff is so amazing. I will NEVER be without it. Really brightens, softens and exfoliates skin all while somehow making it less red and irritated.

First Peel 12.5%, 5 minutes. Minor stinging, redness the next day. Never really peeled, but got dry and gross looking for about a week. Pretty good results! Takes about two weeks and then a new face starts to appear. Fresher, clearer, softer, lightened pigment and cleaned the heck out of my clogged pores on my nose. I tried to put neosporin on afterwards, but it was too thick and irritating. I ended up using a gentle oatmeal moisturizer and that worked well.

Second Peel, 2 weeks later, 12.5% two layers each five minutes. More stinging. Basically same thing as before.

Third Peel, 3 weeks later, moved up to 18%. Same story, stung more. Got frosting on a few spots. This time did notice a small amount of peeling where it frosted about 4 days later.

Since then I have been spot treating problems areas. I put several layers of the 18% on and waited until it REALLY frosted. These spots turned brown and crispy. Like a light scab. This time I need to put neosporin on it and occasionally ice pack the areas. Two weeks later and OMG. No more acne scars. It removed the pits completely!!!! Also it got rid of these ugly flesh colored bumps below my eye. I am sooo sold on this product. I have ordered the 24% and plan to do one really aggressive peel all over my face before my wedding in a couple months. After that I will stop for at least 6 months and let my skin rest. It seems like the results of the peels keep getting better and better for weeks afterwards.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Mrsrhew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start off by giving you some skin history. I have always had great skin that was only problematic once a month. That all changed after my husband, my children and myself moved to germany. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was the stress, maybe it was the air, maybe it was lack of air conditioning in the summer, but my face freaked out! Within weeks of moving there, my perfect skin was the worst of my life. I didn't know what to do with it. It was sensitive to products designed for acne, but anything else seemed to clog my pores even more. After almost a year I found muac. I bought the 12.5 % TCA peel, but couldn't bring myself to use it. After having it for months and doing more research i decided to buy the 25% mandelic acid and 40% lactic acid. My skin is very fair, extremely ruddy, horrible hyperpigmentation, minor ice pick scars on the tops of cheeks, and extreme blackheads all over nose with a slight smattering over the rest of my face. I started with the lactic acid. It is awesome. Then i moved on the alternating the lactic and mandelic acids for about 3 weeks to a month before I finally decided to take the dive and do the TCA.
Day one:
I washed with neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing and makeup remover and used the ph prep step. I then prepared my neutralizer and set my timer. I took a q-tip and applied the 12.5% tca all over my face. The burn was awful. My face is sensitive and the lactic acid feels like sharp bug legs crawling all over my face. This was worse. I sat in front of my fan set to high, gritted my teeth and begged my husband to talk to me to try and help me get through as many minutes as i could stand. I lasted five minutes before i nuetralized. I didn't know this was going to burn so much. After neutralizing i rinsed my face with cool water and patted it dry. I then applied embryolisse lait creme concentre and went to sleep. My face was pink and slightly tender.
Day two:
I looked great. My skin was taught but not too dry, and I could see a more evenness, if thats a word.Used the same wash and moisturizer as the first day and they worked just fine.
Day three:
I look like leatherface. Horrible. Plus my skin is breaking out in a few places. Mostly there are just a few whiteheads peeking out, but i also have to deep painful pimples side by side on the top of my cheek.
Day four:
Still slightly breaking out with whiteheads, but my two painful pimples dried up all on their own and now i just have a very thick patch of red dry skin there. My skin is peeling soooo badly. I look horrible. My skin is extremely taught and dry, but i can see my new skin peeking out and it looks really great.
Day five:
Same as day four.
Day six:
Most of my peeling has subsided, everything but my forehead, which doesnt look that bad. Im hoping my face will be done peeling because this weekend is supposed to actually be nice in germany.

Overall, I am very happy I used this peel. The results from the lactc and mandelic acid were already pretty great, this is just awesome. I can't wait until I can do another. I plan to maintain this peel with my other peels and I will update after all my peeling is finished.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No