December 20, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Eye Shadow - Cement

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by RosaRose89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfect colour for blonde eyebrows.
It is a slightly ashy beige powder. If you have light skin, it looks very natural as a crease colour, with just enough depth to subtly define the socket.
You can't really go wrong with this shadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the standard for Hazel eyes (everytime you call BB for advise, you get the base ivory, cement and expresso or some darker color). For some reason this just washes me out. Grey makes me look dull and tired. It is a good for under the and filling in brows, but just way too much $$$ for that purpose as it will last me forever.

Disappointed in BB chat help. They seem to have a "cut and paste" answer for whatever you ask them .....and when you say "no, I already have that" you get the same answer...go figure !

I like the BB and LM shadows and blushers so you can make your own palate, keeping your make up in one place. Otherwise, I get too bogged down so am sticking to the BB and LM brands.

I like the quality of both, perhaps LM a bit nicer but BB is just as good. I do not like alot of heavy pigment - as I prefer a more natural look so if you are looking for a very pigmented product, BB and LM eye shadows and blushers are probably not for you

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite Bobbi Brown eye shadow. I use it as my base really often. It goes with so many different colours and works great as a first layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Jen19722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first review I ever did on an eyeshadow. I never really wore any because I never knew how to apply it. I finally invested in some Bobbi Brown and MAC eyeshadows. Cement is my favorite. It really flatters my green eyes. I wear it with Bone all over and Cement in the crease. It does not look like much in the pan and I think it warms up when applied on my eyes. I wish i bought it sooner. I think Bobbi Brown eyeshadows look different when applied on the eyes. You really need to try them on to see what they look like and not trust the swatches or what they look like in the pan. There are several that look the same but are all different when worn. Cement, Taupe and Sable are the most flattering for green eyes that I have ever worn. I would keep repurchasing these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am cool and light toned, with greyish green eyes (MAC NW15) and Cement is the perfect neutral shadow for me. It has enough pigment to show up in a subtle way, it is very finely milled and blendable, and the right shade of light taupe - a mix of beige and grey that is leaning toward cool. It makes my eyes stand out, wears all day and pairs well with many other eye shadows I own. I use it all over my lower lid and in the crease for day. For evening I usually add a deeper shade in the crease, Slate, Flint or Sable are pairiings I frequently use to add more definition. A true staple, I use it almost daily. Retails for $21 and you get a lot of product, worth every penny in my opinion and a definite repurchase once I run out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A must-have essential for me. NW20, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Very flattering and just enough color to make things interesting for neutral eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Im very fair and my brows are barely there. Iv been looking for a brow colour for ages. Got recommended cement because it's cooler toned with a bit of an ashy finish. I apply it with either the BB brow brush or the napoleon fine angled brush. I also use it as an eye liner. It's just the perfect colour for me. Sets all my features off really nicely :) tad expensive, but doesn't crumble, really pigmented and will last a long time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ecisabella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cement is a medium greyish taupe brown. It is the perfect contouring color for fair skin. I especially love it because there is no red in it. So many medium browns have red and make me look like I have allergies (or have just been crying). This is a staple.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian w yellow undertones (MAC NC30 or BB Natural Tan-I do go up a shade in foundation to add some color to my face).

Cement is right in between BB Wheat (too light) and taupe (too warm) and is the perfect MLBB look. It subtly and softly adds depth to my crease but doesn't look like I have eyeshadow on. It looks cool in the pan but shows up with more warmth. It does remind me of the color of cement.

The only con is the price-$21 (just raised price from $20) is a bit much for a product that isn't better than other HE shadows that cost less. I put "no" for repurchase because I rarely buy the same eyeshadow twice and seldom use up a shadow anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Tiltyred

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could only have one eye shadow color, this would be it.