July 25, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lips - Avon - Winter Cheer 2004 lip balm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've got all four and I love them!I think Cranberry and Mint are my favorites...they're just really nice, cheap lip balms that work nicely and smell good. I like how the Cranberry one gives a very subtle tint to the lips (I would have expected it to be darker). All in all a great product (and I think they're 99 cents each)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these in Egg Nog. The scent is to die for, a rich buttery sugary scent. It has a mild sweet taste and is very emollient. I was so impressed with the egg nog, I ordered the cranberry and fruit cocktail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 5:01:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the new 2004 holiday lip balms from Avon. The flavors/scents include: mint (tube is green w/green candy canes and it's a light mint scent, light green product). The second is egg nog (tube is cream color with snowmen, cream colored product that smells like a spicy vanilla sugar cookie) and the third is fruit cocktail (pink tube, pinky red product, fruity scent with gifts on tube) and the fourth is cranberry (cranberry color tube and product, lovely cranberry scent/color). These lip balms are really nice!