December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eyeliner - mark - On the Edge liquid liner - Mata Hari

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. This liquid eyeliner is easy to apply and long lasting. I own this in multiple colors and love them all. This is one of my favorite Mark products. Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by gumby72

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner of all time. Mata Hari is a royal purple that defines my brown eyes. The brush is thin enough to make a straight line, but there are enough bristles to create a thick cat's eye if desired. Once the liner dries, it does not smudge on me and lasts all day even though I have oily lids. I like that it comes in a small tube and is only $5 dollars because I like to replace liquid eyeliner every two to three months along with my mascara. I wish mark had not discontinued this color. Hopefully it will be in an outlet again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't usually use liquid liners. They typically flake off and are drying and irritating to my eyes. If I can get them on right. Not so with this one. I can apply it evenly and smooth on the teensyest little beautiful line. I wears all day with no budging, no flaking, no irritation. And, I don't have to tear my lids off scrubbing it off. All around, a winner. And with my green eyes, this deep plum is perfect. Just enough color to make my eyes pop, and just dark enough to wear as I would black liquid liner (I'm a NW15). If I ever finish this tube, I'll happily repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by marnif

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have on a nice e/s color and a highlighter, mascara is done, brows are filled in, ready to hit the door...but something is missing. I dash a thin line of this e/l along my upper lashes. One sweep to each eye. No mistakes or retouches. Perfect thin even line. Perfect color. Perfect finish to my look. Update: I've become unhappy with the On the Edge liners. They dry up and separate easily. Their lifespan in my drawer is too short, so I've discarded all of mine. A shame, because they have such pretty colors. Downgrading them to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by FudgesFrog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade is a deep plum/purple and is lovely on my blue eyes. I am a huge fan of the On the Edge liquid liners because they are so incredibly easy to apply and even more so because they last *all day* on my oily lids. No kidding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by vina501

I have been wanting to try liquid eyeliner for so long now and I decided to try Mark's. At $5 no loss right? It took me a couple of days to get the application down, but now it is super easy and I love the look I get with it. It is easy to make a fine, fine line with this and look natural. It can also be applied heavier for a more bold look. I love the color, it is a dark purple with a sort of subtle lavender sheen to it, but nothing too shocking. It really makes the green in my eyes pop! It lasts all day, even on my oily lids. And washes off like a dream. I can't wait to get more colors! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Lady_Polaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I'm a huge fan of these On the Edge eyeliners! They come in nice colors, don't move once applied, last for a long time and the thin brush applicator makes it so easy to apply! That said, Mata Hari is a gorgeous muted deep purple shade with very subtle muted lilac shimmer, good for daytime or nighttime. Up close you can tell you're wearing purple eyeliner, but it's definitely not in-your-face purple, it's quite muted, so it's positively one of these colors you can wear to boardroom and nightclub alike.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by chichi82582

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Usual stellar quality from mark!

This costs only $5, lasts all day long, and is super-easy to apply---and I'm not very handy with liquid liners usually.

The color is a stunning, perfect for fall, deep eggplant purple with tonal shimmer. Very pretty, and dark enough to really define the eyes. Some purple liners I find to be too bright and therefore unwearable for the workplace, but this is a very subtle, sophisticated shade. Highly recommend!