December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Makeup Brushes - Napoleon Perdis - Napoleon Bronzing Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very soft, great to use as a powder brush as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Scratchy, lost its shape quickly after washing, short handle. Does a terrible job of contouring. Expensive especially for the quality that it was. Enough said.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I lost my MAC 180 last year :( Since I thought that one shed a lot I decided to try something new, and this Napoleon brush was in the same price range so I gave it a go. I was so disappointed! It felt very scratchy, and shed pink hairs which I had to brush off my face every. single. time I did my powder. Also, after 6 months of caring for it the same way I cared for it's predecessor, and regular cleaning, it's losing shape and doesn't feel as tightly bound when I fluff it.

I think its ridiculous that this is priced in the same category as MAC, as it is far inferior. Had I started with something cheap I would have realised how good I had it with my 180, but as it is I just wasted NZD$78. Serves me right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I love this brush. It comes in pink (i heard it is madeof pony's tail), and it is so soft. I love the feeling of this brush on my skin. Its easy to use and i just love this brush.