November 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ahava - DERMUD INTENSIVE NOURISHING BODY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I used it on my winter skin that is currently red and flaring up. I woke up to calm skin and the redness has gone down so much!

Wow! Just after 1 night! Amazing! I am using the Ahava body wash and sea salt too.

I will keep using Ahava till I have gorgeous skin again.

Note: I even used this last night on my dry cracking face. My face is so smooth and all the redness has calmed so much. Wow!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I find, that this bodycream doesn´t really deliver. I don´t have extremely dry skin, but still, I could use it only in the warmer months because during fall and winter, when my skin yearns for a lot of moisture and nourishment, this product was simply way too light. It goes on quite creamy, and sinks in very quickly - but it doesn´t really "feed" my skin, after only a few minutes my skin gets uncomfortably dry, and I want to put on a second layer of cream. That´s not what I expected, given that this cream promises "dry and sensitive skin relief". Won´t buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a deluxe sample of this and have been pretty impressed. This is my first Ahava product and I was not so sure about it. The scent I am not a fan of. To me it smelled kind of off, but I think that is because of the salt. This cream is thick and indulgent. I am so impressed that it sinks in, but you can still feel it there. I hate so many creams sink in too quickly that you still feel dry. I found this helped so much of my itchiness. Very great cream although the smell does need some improvement. Not a fan of the price though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by medicmommy

Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Smells great, and really works!! My skin is so smooth! Only downside is that is leave my hands very dry after using it. But hey, maybe thats why they make a separate hand cream. I actually bought this product in Isreal, but I will deff. Buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this cream wasn't bad, has a nice consistency and absorbed easily, I get the same results from cheaper body oils so won't buy again. I used this as a fast cream mostly and it made my skin a lil soft but nothing to write home about.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by dahlialover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle product if you have very dry skin on any area of your body. It moisturizes like nothing else, and what makes it a miracle is that it also heals red and itchy areas. I used to get terrible dry, itchy skin every winter. My skin would get so red from itching it. I tried everything to moisturize my skin, but to no avail. Then I was given a tube of this stuff. I put some on those dry, red, itchy areas. I couldn't believe it that I woke up the next day with absolutely no itchiness (after only one use!) and also the redness was completely gone in two days. Yes, this stuff is pricey compared to body lotions you can buy in the drug store, but I think it is worth every penny. A little goes a long way, so use it sparingly. There is a fragrance which I happen to like but which might be offensive to some. While the scent is rather strong when you first use it, it dissipates extremely quickly. Even though I'm pretty sensitive to fragrances (no Lancome moisturizers for me!) I have found that this Ahava scent does not bother me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by laurensmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh. I don't understand some of the rave for this product. Maybe it's because I have EXREMELY dry skin, but this did not work for me AT ALL. Plus putting it on, it was greasy and I hate that about creams. Would never buy this seeing as I only recieved a deluxe sample in a Birchbox.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best hand lotion I have ever used. Usually by this time in the winter, I have serous issues with dryness! I have been putting on only once at night befor bed, and it s unreal how amazing it works! This I the real deal...thick cream for dry skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by blacky219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Something I never even could finish a tiny sample pack.

I have very sensitive, alergic skin which is getting worse in winter time and i just happen to have a sample of this cream. After reading the description of the cream, good for rough and irritated skin, i tried some on my body. WHOA~ that smell....is more than overwhelming.

The smell is not only strong but really thickening stuffing kinda one, almost feel like suffocating.

I think the moisturizing effect is so so, nothing special but not that rubbish either. But only because of the killing smell of the product, I will never ever even bother to try again.

I normally do not mind about smell of body lotion but this is truly unbearable!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Armanestra

Very rich hydrating cream, very long lasting unlike regular lotions. The smell didn't bother me too much.