Rimmel Lycra Wear - Oyster Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2008 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really beautiful, subtle pink. It's got a nice shine to it, and it doesn't streak at all. My only issue is that the day after I applied this to my toes, I went for a long walk and my shoes got so hot it actually melted the polish on my big toes and slid into this big mushy pile when I took my shoes off.

I'm pretty sure that the shoe problem was more because of the shoes, and less because of the polish, but we'll see. The other toes held up really well. I walked along the beach all day today and the rest of my toes held up in the sand!

on 1/19/2008 2:35:00 PM

lovely colour, like a very soft pink, quite classy and yet discreet, only lasts a few days though, price cheap.

on 2/8/2007 12:55:00 AM

I bought this b/c I like to wear light colors. The nails of my right hand are misshapen & my middle finger on the right and curves to the right...soooo....bold colors just draw attention to the ugliness. But I still want my nails to be well-groomed & shiny so I grabbed this. It chips after only a few days and that's why I rated it so low.

on 2/25/2006 1:52:00 AM

Love this nailpolish - it's sheer and *very* pale shimmery pink.. closer to white. The texture of the polish is great and it goes on smoothly!

If you like long stories, read on...if not skip this section --> my mom thinks all np (actually all mu) are a waste of money & time & she hates it when i spend $$ or use them. So i was playing around with this shade on my nails when she came for a visit. she took 1 look at the shade, asked the name & you ssouldnt have seen the smile on her face! apparently revolon used to make a shade call oyster pink & that was the ONLY shade she used till they discontinued it. she is a convert to rimmel np too & finds the formuale better than her old revlon one & the brush is shorter so its easier to handle too.

On Me: Love this line. only line that (all the shades i have) goes on smoothly!Ermm...i use this on my toes & finger. For the fingers, with a top caot, it lasts 3 days maxi cos i do loads of washing. For my toes, the colours actually last me a week! i apply every sat or sun (cos at night, TV sucks & i get bored) & by the next weekend, its time to remove and reapply cos i get bored with the shade. if you are careful i think it can last longer...i tend to kick things alot! Colour does remain glossy. Lovely brush, short and flat - very easy to handle.

Colourwise--> a sorta pale pinkish ivory shade. It actually like if Magnolia pearl & sandelwood got together & produce a baby...that would be Oyster Pink. Love this shade. my HG shade for neutral nails. will repurchase unless they dicontinue it & if they do i would swip the counters clean of this shade! continued >>

on 11/22/2004 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love luminescent nail polishes, especially pinks. This one looks more white than pink, but I think it looks very natural, not overdone at all. I really love the brush too. It's actually flat, so there is less chance of painting outside the nail. Will buy more colours.

on 10/13/2004 9:03:00 PM

It's a basic pale pink with luminescent very fine shimmer. Compared to OPI Italian love affair, OPI one is a tad pinker and a bit darker. It doesn't streak and lasts well. This will now be my favorite drugstore nail polish, passing Revlon and Sally Hansen.

Popular Polishes