September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Hair Color - Revlon - High Dimension Hair Color Light Reddish Blonde 96

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For some reason this specific color cannot be found in California! I foudn this color in Revlons website and could not find it in any store or even at Ulta! I called Revlon and they said the closest place I can find it is at a revlon warehouse in Arizona! I really wanted to try this as it's the only Revlon color that looked like a true strawberry blonde. I called and ordered it & because I was ordering from a warehouse it only costed me $2.99! I got a few hair colors at that price and got about 4 plis shipping for about 75% less then full price at any store including Ulta!
Anyhow, I just tired it and it shoudl had colored my hair extremely close if not exactly as the color in the picture because my hair is the perfect shade of blonde to have achieved this color. At best my hair turned out a golden blonde w/ just the slightest hint here & there of any red tone. I have yet to use any red toned hair color Revlon or not that actually gives me a red tone. I had no idea this was such a difficlut task to achieve and obviously assumed that since i have th eperfect hair color to start to achieve a red tone I want that this would not be hard to do but.... Oh well!