September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by charlotteheath98

I've seen a lot of reviews saying it doesn't last long on your waterline, but I don't use it there so that may be true. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes and I find that it lasts fine there. I love how soft it is because I find a lot of eyeliner pencils are too hard and I hate applying them, but this is so lovely and such a pure white. It's a staple of my makeup kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by anoldhag

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner I love it because it's so easy to apply and not very expensive. It's fits perfectly in my makeup bag and it's definitely my go to white liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

Disappears after half an hour on my waterline. I use the other pencils and like them, but it just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like to wear white liner on my waterline. This liner was very soft and very pure bright white in color. It applies very easily to the waterline. However it does not last very long. Since it is so bright white, that's honestly not that bad of a thing since it looks better (less unnatural and obvious) once some of it disappears. In general I liked the liner and will look into some of the other colors since I think they would make excellent liners, just not on the waterline.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by emtorbz

Quite disappointing. I figured I would give this product a go for the price, and I think it helped brighten my eyes a little bit but it definitely doesn't last for very long on my waterline. I'm talking like one hour maximum before it disappears/moves into my lashline. Also the colour and texture of the pencil just seems to look a little unnatural on my waterline - not sure what it is.

I think I will go for a good flesh coloured and waterproof eye liner instead!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I like this eyeliner. It has a good pigment. Pure White was a strong color on my waterline for making my eyes look wider. The liner was soft and never stiff even when I sharpened it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for me has no pigment what so ever when I put it on my waterline I have to reply loads of times for it to show up and even when it does it doesn't last more than 10 minutes I would really recommend the nyx jumbo pen in milk

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I picked this up in Pure White, and I love using it on my waterline! It's smooth and creamy enough to not hurt my eyes, and has decent pay off. It stays on my waterline pretty much all day, but if I need some extra backup I'll set it with a white eyeshadow. I would definitely re-purchase this white liner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I have the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Jungle Green, and really like it, so when I decided to experiment with white liner on my waterline, I went to Target to pick this up. It's creamy. I'll give it that. The staying power is okay- by lunch time I'll touch it up, and the packaging is very practical. Not too attractive, but something I can throw in my bag. On my waterline, it works to make my eyes look bigger, but isn't anything life changing. However, whenever I use it I find that it's difficult to apply, as it rubs off onto my lower lashes, so I took a lippie off for that. I think there are better liners out there. Also, this migrats into my tear duct if I don't reapply. I won't repurchase- I hear Maybelline has a good one. But I'll definitely use it again, but more of as a cream eyeshadow. As I said, it's really creamy. You can decide for yourself if that's a good thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, for the price this eyeliner is pretty nice. It goes on very well and doesn't look too bad on my waterline. I have found better white eyeliners, but you can't beat this price!