October 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Blush - MAC - Fever

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

I love this blush especially in the winter and fall for a flushed just got out from snow look. I'm nc 40 and its my go to fall blush. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Kosha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first Blush purchase ever and I'm not regretting it. It's a lovely deep cool red wine color ob my NW55 skin. You can apply it very lightly for a just out of the shower look or really build it up for a wow-effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kmg85

Love this blush! Looks super intimidating in the pan, but if applied VERY lightly it is just gorgeous! Also doubles as a rosey lip stain applied with your finger overtop lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Fever has an ok formula, decent blendability. It definitely appears warm toned and brown red looking in the pan, but it works very well on my cool toned skin.
NARS Seduction has more shimmer, this is definitely an "almost matte" finish, slightly satin.

Seduction is beautiful. Blends like a dream. Flattering color. However, because I apply it so lightly, it tends to look similar to Fever on me. Except for the slight shimmer. So if I were to keep both blushes, the true difference would be in the finish. Not sure it's worth having 2 blushes when the only distinction will be the finish...

Fever is gorgeous on me too. Very flattering. I think I'm going to keep either Fever or Seduction, and I'm not sure if I'd rather keep the lovely sophicated matte finish of Fever but deal with the difficulties of blending that aren't there with Seduction.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you are looking for that “flushed” look get this blush.I just LOVE the glow that gives me.
I use it also as an eyeshadow,not all over the lid,i just add just a little bit and my green eyes Stands Out like crazyyyy!
I love this blush,try it makes you like Sex!
p.s I usually don`t like Mac`s blushes i prefer chanel or korres but this one ROCKS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

MY FAVOURITE BLUSH IN THE WHOLE WORLD! it is amazing
I have tried so many darker toned blushes and I always look bruised.. clown-y...or ...super embarrassed ..but fever came along..and BAM im in love! This is my HG blush..love it to death! Im NC25 for ref and it looks amazing! So lighter skinned girls DONT RUN AWAY this blush will look stunning on you! I use a fan brush and it gives me just the right amount of colour for a "blood rush healthy" look :D
love it love it love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shestudieslaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer a natural/fresh/no makeup look, so I have been fighting wearing blush for the longest. I needed some dimension to my face, and I knew that blush and contouring was the answer. Being darkskinned, I knew that a pink blush wasn't going to be for me. I saw this color and had to have it. It's very pigmented. Must apply very lightly. One quick stroke of a very good makeup brush, and that's enough. This is not a blush for work. This is not a blush for church. lol. Nighttime....date night....professional photos. Definitely a must try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by laiagmartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is lovely, but be sure to apply it VERY lightly or you will end up looking like a clown. I can see this lasting for years and years :) Probably I'll repurchase, even though I am not sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

my HG blush!
Fever is a VERY pigmented dark matte burgundy. On my cheeks (NC35), it goes on as a beautiful wine color that gives me a "healthy" look and perfectly replicates my natural flush after I've been in the cold or worked out. It's extremely flattering and I find I reach for this blush the most! If you're on the paler side, be sure to use a VERY light hand. The price is perfect for this blush since you will only need to use very little each time. I literally just touch my MAC 188 onto the pan for each cheek and it gives me the perfect hint of blush. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

whoa, this is pigmented. I knew I was asking for trouble going with a blush called fever .Its just so pigmented that its so hard to work with, I just wish it was more sheer so i could build it up. I wanted to go for the sexy, intense flushed look but I find myself so nervous with this blush because it can go clown-town very very fast. I really don't get why they made it that pigmented TBH. And yes, it does make me look like I'm having a fever , no matter how little I put on. I can't really fault mac for it because it is called 'fever' so what do u expect . NC43 for reference.