Philosophy Spiced Apple Cider 3-in-1 (from the Hot Toddies collection)

water (aqua), tea-lauryl sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol stearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, sodium chloride, glyceryl polymethacrylate, propylene glycol, fragrance (parfum), polyquaternium-7, peg-150 distearate, tocopheryl acetate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, buteth-3, tributyl citrate, sodium chloride, caramel, red 40 (ci 16035), red 33 (ci 17200).

on 1/10/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love apple cider and cinnamon, so I thought this was a total no-brainer for fall. Unfortunately, this just didn't suit me and I soon tired of it. Product performs great, just my personal scent preference.

on 9/20/2011 9:31:00 AM

This smells amazing! Exactly like spiced apple cider. I love it for the fall. I find the smell lingers a bit longer than other Philosophy 3-in-1s that I've tried.

on 3/18/2010 9:32:00 AM

I only purchased this because my local Target add a couple of bottles on clearance, and I'm addicted to philosophy shower gels. Never mind the fact that I'm not a huge fan of spiced cinnamon scents. I know crazy, right? Anyway, as with most of philosophy gels the scent does not linger, but it produces a lot of lather. I won't repurchase because I only repurchase the philosophy gels I am totally in love with because they release so many.

on 2/7/2009 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the one I'm currently using. It smells exactly like Spiced Cider. But I think I would like it better if I was using it in the Fall or something.

And I love all Philosophy shower gels. They're really moisturizing and the scent doesn't really linger afterwards so I can apply perfume or lotion or whatever.

on 1/10/2009 6:08:00 PM

The best part of this product is the lather! Very lush and thick! It is great as a shampoo and shower gel, leaving skin smooth. It smells exactly like spiced cider....and spiced cider candles. I just can't get candles out of my head when I use this. Great scent but wrong place for it. Fortunately, the scent doesn't linger, so I will use up the gel but won't repurchase.

on 11/20/2008 10:54:00 PM

I purchased this as a gift set from QVC along with the Vanilla Wafer and the Double Hot Cocoa. I decided to keep the Spiced Apple Cider for myself and give the others to a friend. I really like this scent. I used it as a bubble bath and shower gel today and it smells just like cider. I also drank cider while using it just to be sure ;-) it smells like cinnamin and spice. Like another reviewer mentioned, it doesn't produce a lot of bubbles as a bubble bath but it is great as a shower gel.

on 9/14/2007 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This smells absolutely awesome, I love the spicy quality. The only problem I have with this for some odd reason is that it makes me itch around my hairline. Not true of the other 3-in-1s, so it must be some ingredient particular to this one. And, I have super-sensitive skin so just because it made me itch doesn't necessarily mean the same for others. Still, fragrance-wise, it's amazing, and is thick and ultra-rich like the rest.

on 6/11/2007 4:53:00 PM

This is definitely one of my all-time favorite bath scents. I love to use it during the colder fall and winter months. It smells delicious, spicy and sweet at the same time and just like spiced apple cider. I love it as a body wash, haven't tried it as a shampoo and don't plan to, and, as others have said, it's "okay" as a bubble bath-smells nice but not a whole lot of bubbles. I hope to repurchase when I run out!

on 3/19/2007 12:14:00 AM

This product smells really yummy! It's perfect to use as a bubble bath on a cold winter night, but I actually get the most use out of it when I shave, lathering my legs with it instead of using shaving cream. Granted, it's a pretty expensive shaving cream, but I only use a tiny bit each time and I love the fragrance. It's too drying as a shampoo, is a wonderful body wash and passable as a bubble bath - smells great, not many bubbles and they don't stay. I said I would buy it again, but I'm not too sure that I could afford to replace it very often, I bought it using a gift card.

on 12/10/2006 10:36:00 PM

ijust got this one a couple days ago from Sephora in NYC. i really didn't need another one, as i have tons and tons of shower gels, etc, but i just could not go into Sephora and come out empty handed. i really love all of the philosophy 3 in 1's i have tried so far. but, i would have to say though that i just like this one. it is nice, but the only thing i don't like is when i used it in my bath tonight, it turned the water red. not a very attractive color for bath water. i don't think the scent is too cinnamony like other reviewers have said, but then again, i really love cinnamon anyway. after i use this up, i probably would not repurchase though because i don't want my tub or shower to end up stained. it really has a lot of dye in it. i hope it does not turn my washcloth red. i have so many others i like better, i probably won't be using this one that much.