December 19, 2014 | 1667 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Marshmallow Cream Body Souffle

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUCK! My skin did not feel soft or smooth, but instead it felt like I put on egg whites on my body. It was tight and I can't even explain the feeling on my skin. Nice smell though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff smells sooooo good, like s'mores, but it doesnt moisturize at all and makes me itchy. Plus it's expensive. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this in the warm by the fire Philosophy kit to try it out, and I LOVE this body souffle! It is light yet moisturizing, so it's easy to put on, and smells heavenly...not too strong but noticeable- and it really does smell like marshmallow! Definitely a quality product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This smells really nice yet not over the top. I wish it was a little stronger and had more staying power in the scent and in the moisturizing department. (no where near Dylan's Candy Bar stuff) but i still love to carry this around in my purse and whip it out when someone asks for hand lotion lol..they're like..oooo aahhhhh =) I hope they come out with a large sized version so we can have it all the time. I would most def. repurchase time and time again if they did that. It's just a yummy yummy scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by starburstvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh. My. Goodness. Like I have said in previous reviews I have fallen back in love with Philosophy. I can't get enough of a LOT of their products. They're really awesome. I mean...to get that true true scent in a lot of their products, omg...wow! Anyway...lol. This product is really great. True to what many other reviewers have said...it's not very moisturizing, and well, that's very true. My skin also doesn't require so much, so that's good. And, while it's not a dead on marshmallow scent, it still smells like the top of your hot cocoa beverage...mmm, and who doesn't love that, I mean, especially around the holidays...omg, yum! I am so tempted to buy another one, but gosh durn it I've boughten enough lately, damn near spoiled myself silly, but yes...this one is def. one to consider trying! :) And if you don't like it, Sephora is great about returns...make sure you have your receipt!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Dinaf37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell is yummy - like toasted marshmallow and it moisturizes nicely without feeling sticky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells more like cocoa than marshmallow, but the smell was still sweet. This was nice, but not great for the price. It moisturized initially but didn't quite last. I don't believe I'd purchase this again, but I'd use it if I got it as a gift.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the scent and it absorbed quickly, but it didn't moisturize at all. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by hot_mama

I hate to say it, but this smells like vomit to me....that about sums it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

I agree with a previous reviewer that this smells more like hot cocoa with marshmallows. I love the scent of this its absolutely divine! This souffle is a little different to other Souffle's philosophy do, its so very thick the first time I used this it seemed like I had gluey like bits on my skin and didn't look too nice, of course I used too much the second time I just used a tiny amount and it was fine.

My favourite souffle is Cinnamon Buns but, this one was nice. It came in a set from QVC with Cafe Au Lait 3-in-1 which is divine, together a great combination.