Ralph Lauren Ralph

3.9

on 1/12/2015 9:19:00 AM

I used to use this perfume when I was in high school and absolutely loved it. I was browsing perfumes at a department store and saw the blue Ralph bottle. I had no interest in buying it, but decided to smell it because the scent takes me back to high school days (I love that about perfume). Well I have to say I was shocked! It smells so fresh and yet pretty. I sprayed it on and asked my sister who was with me to guess what the scent was and if she liked it. She couldn't guess what it was but said it was beautiful and was surprised when I told her it was Ralph. I think this is a perfume that lots of boys like the smell of on a girl because it's not too overpowering, smells fresh and isn't too sweet smelling. I'm going to have to buy a full bottle of this one ;)

on 11/1/2014 2:21:00 PM

This perfume surprises me. I remember it coming out a long time ago and never thinking much of it. I purchased it on a whim recently and wow, I am glad I did. It's a very clean, unoffensive daytime scent. Whenever I wear it people always tell me I smell good. It describes itself as "a fruity, floral fragrance with a blend of apple tree leaves, yellow freesia, mandarin, magnolia, purple freesia, baronial, musk, white orris and Japanese loquat." I love freesia and fruity floral scents, but I don't smell the flowers personally, it just smells clean. It is somewhat as close as you can get to Philosophy's Pure Grace or a Clean type fragrance without actually smelling like laundry detergent or soap. I will keep buying this for the daytime.

on 8/4/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this at an outlet for a good price, and I didn't expect much. However, this fragrance exceeded my expectations by miles. It's slightly soapy and a little fresh with some floral. I get compliments on it all the time, DH likes it, and it's soft enough for work. I prefer heavier more oriental scents, but I will continue to purchase this because it's so wearable and well liked by others.

on 5/31/2014 4:05:00 AM

I won't buy it again. Not my taste

on 2/1/2014 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Goes on a nice green apple but gets dirty and sort of nasty fairly quick. Not sure why it would go that route, but on me, it loses it's shiny crisp shimmer to that murky, dirt note. Sad

on 1/3/2014 11:27:00 AM

Yes this may be a "young" scent, but it's perfect for me. I really don't like the smell of many other fragrances, and to be honest, I didn't think I would find one. Until this one came along. The only downside is that it does tend to fade after a few hours, and it is a little pricey, but other than that, I've no complaints.

on 12/1/2013 12:59:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much!!! It's so fresh and light. It reminds me of summer with the gorgeous fresh air and the warm sun. I would probably cry if they discontinued this. I would recommend this to women of any age. Only con is that I think it fades after 6 hours. Or maybe that's just me used to it. Spray a little in your hair to make it last longer and it will stay around all day :)

on 7/3/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wearing this since Christmas 2003 when I was 13. Perfect young adult fragrance. Projects a sweet girl flair that is perfect year round. Nice fruity smell that isn't powerful at all. I'm usually sensitive to scents, but this hasn't made others or myself nauseous. Great present for a female if you have no idea what to give. Now that I'm 23, I mainly use this at work or overall during the day when I don't want to attract "attention." LOL Everybody loves it! Great scent! :)

on 5/31/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my signature scent, this is the best thing since sliced bread

on 4/28/2013 4:30:00 PM

This is by far my favorite perfume. The bottle fits the overall scent really well. It has a fresh scent to it, but a hint of a floral scent. It's not very sweet, like most Ralph Lauren perfumes, so it really depends on your liking. The only thing you have to be careful of is using too much. It's a pretty overpowering scent, and one or two sprays is enough. But I love this fragrance and highly recommend it.

Popular Fragrances