October 26, 2014 | 981 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Ralph

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at an outlet for a good price, and I didn't expect much. However, this fragrance exceeded my expectations by miles. It's slightly soapy and a little fresh with some floral. I get compliments on it all the time, DH likes it, and it's soft enough for work. I prefer heavier more oriental scents, but I will continue to purchase this because it's so wearable and well liked by others.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by mannyingg

I won't buy it again. Not my taste

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Goes on a nice green apple but gets dirty and sort of nasty fairly quick. Not sure why it would go that route, but on me, it loses it's shiny crisp shimmer to that murky, dirt note. Sad

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Southwards

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes this may be a "young" scent, but it's perfect for me. I really don't like the smell of many other fragrances, and to be honest, I didn't think I would find one. Until this one came along. The only downside is that it does tend to fade after a few hours, and it is a little pricey, but other than that, I've no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Melissab02

I love this fragrance so much!!! It's so fresh and light. It reminds me of summer with the gorgeous fresh air and the warm sun. I would probably cry if they discontinued this. I would recommend this to women of any age. Only con is that I think it fades after 6 hours. Or maybe that's just me used to it. Spray a little in your hair to make it last longer and it will stay around all day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wearing this since Christmas 2003 when I was 13. Perfect young adult fragrance. Projects a sweet girl flair that is perfect year round. Nice fruity smell that isn't powerful at all. I'm usually sensitive to scents, but this hasn't made others or myself nauseous. Great present for a female if you have no idea what to give. Now that I'm 23, I mainly use this at work or overall during the day when I don't want to attract "attention." LOL Everybody loves it! Great scent! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

When I was in high school, this used to be my signature scent. I believe it was my first real fragrance that I received in my late teens. It was my all-time favorite, back then. It smells very fresh and young, with a little of that 'hot girl' vibe ;) To me, it is a scent geared toward the younger crowd, as I had moved onto difference perfumes in college.

This is appropriate for daily use. The bottle is a classic blue, which looks nice on the vanity. It is not the cult favorite, so I felt like I was wearing something different.

Overall, I really recommend this fragrance. It is worth every penny. Geared toward the younger ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Ejaneeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my signature scent, this is the best thing since sliced bread

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

This is by far my favorite perfume. The bottle fits the overall scent really well. It has a fresh scent to it, but a hint of a floral scent. It's not very sweet, like most Ralph Lauren perfumes, so it really depends on your liking. The only thing you have to be careful of is using too much. It's a pretty overpowering scent, and one or two sprays is enough. But I love this fragrance and highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells bad. Bad bad bad bad. It's a smell that I can't explain, but makes me feel sick. So expensive too.