November 26, 2014 | 1807 users online

Liquid - Avene - Fluid foundation corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by alisonxellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation I've ever used! I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin and it has never once made me breakout. And I've using this foundation for the past 2 years. I use shade "Porcelain" during winter, it has pink undertones but goes well anyway. I'm currently using "Natural" which is a little darker and has yellow/neutral undertones. It has a medium to full coverage, it is quite dewey and glowy which fits me perfectly because damn dry skin. I powder to make it last longer and to mattify cause it looks a tad oily. It lasts me a whole day even when I work out (it is sweatproof). Anyway the packaging is pretty good, simple and classy. It's small, it's easy to put in your bag for touch ups. don't think you need a lot of product so it will last you a while (3-4 months for me, depends.)
It's a little pricey though but it lasts a long time so it's not that bad.
I LOVE, LOVE this products. It's my fourth bottle in 2 years!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by CandyClouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a little surprised at all the good reviews about this product. I bought it only because my dermatologist recommended it for me since I have acne and I breakout often. I didn't really like this product. A little doesn't go a long way. The coverage is medium-full, that's good and when I apply it it looks good and fresh but only for about 2-3 hours. Then it starts fading and accentuating dry patches on my cheeks and it looks really disgusting. It also transfers and it has s strange smell. It's quite expensive too and it actually has some comedogenic ingredients.Color selection is not relly something and I won't repurchase.The only thong I really like is the packaging, it's hygienic and practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by BlondeIngredients

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday, go-to foundation. I'm on my third or fourth tube. The coverage is light to medium and it has a natural finish. It didn't break me out. The only thing is I wouldn't recommend it to girls with oily skin because it could look a bit greasy.
Oh, yeah, and it has a nice, subtle smell that goes away with application.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by alien111

if u have sensetive skin , it can be a good foundation for you! but if no, don't waste your money and go buy a foundation with an great coverage , beautiful shade and none cakey look!
when applying this foundation if u add a bit much of them, it won't look good , really .
it doesn't cover acnes .
at all, it's a great foundation for a skin whiteout any impurities and pimples.
just does cover redness and dark cs

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by keifu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeeee this foundation. Packed in a simple, medical-grade-looking easy squeeze tube with decent 30ml content. Coverage is medium, definitely not light. I use shade 02 Natural and it covers uneven skintone nicely, even looks like second skin on me! Spreads easily too. It's not drying, doesn't clog my pores and gives a dewy finish. Now, the downside is I have to pat down the dewy finish with setting powder and the overall result is matte. If I don't set with powder, the foundation will start to shine in 2-3 hours, so oil control is a little lacking here. When I set with powder, it lasts about 4-5 hours before some shine can be seen and I need to blot a bit. The price is expensive as compared to bb creams and other drugstore products. It's on par with higher end products. However, this is a quality product and never cause me any breakout. Very easy to remove with any kind of makeup remover too. I'm on my 3rd tube now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Very spreadable and no breakouts. I love Avene products but i feel this has not enough coverage. Nice texture and stays decently. I stick with my Vichy dermablen corrective foundation wich has the BEST coverage ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by wildcateyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good quality foundation. I have quite a lot of redness in my skin and this tones it down beautifully. I have fair skin and use the 3rd shade (the 2nd one made me look quite sickly). I would advise not to go too pale in these good-coverage type of foundations. I love how it doens't have irritating ingredients. It has SPF 15, great for daytime, and is longlasting. The only con for me personally is that I have very dry skin, the oil-free formula is thus not ideal. Be sure to pamper the dry eye area a little extra. It's the price you pay for a resistent and longwearing foundation I guess! highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well,fist of all it doesn't have alcohol and perfumes like graniol,linalool,... which most foundations have.
its light,not greasy and spreads easily,it didn't broke me out and have broad spectrum Zinc Oxide,so far its great.
the only problem is its short durability,after 2 hours its gone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This by far the best fluid foundation i've ever used. And I've tried many many many, drugstore brands and high-end ones too.
After moisturinzing and priming i use a tiny bit amount (a pea-size drop) and blend it with my fingers.
After that i just dab a bit of powder on my T-zone to tame the shine. And VOILA!! Great great product. I tried other ones but i keep coming back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by parisvioletha

Sincerely, this makes me look shiny and greasy after some hours.
The coverage is ok, I actually set it with powder.
If you have bad scars, this wont hide them. I have to use concealer.

Its not that bad, it actually wont break you out and it has SPF 15!!

Honestly, I wouldnt buy this again.