September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Out Damn Spot! in MacBuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by wanainchi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Exellent product for under eye concealer! And I've tried all sorts of products. Infact I can use this without any foundation on it's own!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Skeletons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on ebay and since I've started using it I've really no use for foundation - this stuff covers all! It's super light so I don't feel that uncomfortable cakey feeling like I do with most concealers. I'd recommend buying it, even if others dont :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Have had this for like a year and I never reach for it. It's just not that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by spaceadditude

I have been using this stuff for 2 years--perfect on fair skin. It's light but covers, I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetsiecola5

I just bought this. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but my mom loved it and said if i didn't want it to give it to her. It may work great for her, but for me it doesn't conceal my redness, makes undereye circles more obvious and doesn't blend.

*Update* I reconsidered after using it for a while longer. It is only ok. It does cover, but not for very long. You do get a lot of product for your money, though especially considering how most cheaper department store brands like to cheat you.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glitterbomb

This is a horrible concealer, please save yourself the $12.50. I wanted to use it to cover up blemishes, and it did absolutely NOTHING to counteract the redness, and in addition, it looked flaky. I think I'm going to splurge and try the MAC Studio Finish concealer instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy creamy! This stuff will cover anything!! I found it a light even for my ppp/lll skin tone. The color selection is awful. I used to cover acne and redness. It worked great but rubbed off easily. I think this is because of the super creamy texture. You could even use this as a foundation because of how thick it is. I did give it 3lippies because of how well and easily it covered.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

I have this in McBare. I purchased the wrong color accidentally for my medium olive compexion so it really too light for me but I can still comment on the product. It blends very well as the consistency is super creamy and it's easily blendable with my foundation and gives great coverage. I like its easy portability, its cheeky marketing and its feel for under the eyes. I would really hesitate to use this on spots though, since it's so super creamy. I would like to see some more color variety as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What attracted me to this product was the clever name and the convenience of a pencil concealer. I needed it primarily to cover blemishes and the texture was far too creamy. The color was adequate for my MAC C3 skin, but I would not repurchase this. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2004 4:06:00 AM More reviews by gossipkween

Saw this at sephora and thought it was just too cute to pass up. this is a chubby pencil concealer that comes in two shades, MacBare and MacBuff. im a med-light skinned asian, NC30-35, LM sunny beige, and MacBuff matches my skin pretty well. the pencil is creamy and conceals blemishes and redness, although you have to really blend the it into your skin. very portable packaging and only $12.50. limited shade selection however, so darker skins may have to pass.