December 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Out Damn Spot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by wanainchi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Exellent product for under eye concealer! And I've tried all sorts of products. Infact I can use this without any foundation on it's own!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Skeletons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on ebay and since I've started using it I've really no use for foundation - this stuff covers all! It's super light so I don't feel that uncomfortable cakey feeling like I do with most concealers. I'd recommend buying it, even if others dont :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Have had this for like a year and I never reach for it. It's just not that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by spaceadditude

I have been using this stuff for 2 years--perfect on fair skin. It's light but covers, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by hotelcalifornia

I don't really see why all the bad reviews, I didn't think it was too bad. I have one in MacBare, and I thought it covered my red spots pretty well. Not my underye circles, but nothing out there but some loose powder seems to do that trick. It is difficult to blend because of the thick texture, but I thought the color was okay for a pale person like me. The packaging is cute, but am I just incredibly dumb or is it tough to get the product out after the beginning tip is used up? I wouldn't buy this product again, only because I've found others that are easier to blend. Pretty good buy, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetsiecola5

I just bought this. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but my mom loved it and said if i didn't want it to give it to her. It may work great for her, but for me it doesn't conceal my redness, makes undereye circles more obvious and doesn't blend.

*Update* I reconsidered after using it for a while longer. It is only ok. It does cover, but not for very long. You do get a lot of product for your money, though especially considering how most cheaper department store brands like to cheat you.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glitterbomb

This is a horrible concealer, please save yourself the $12.50. I wanted to use it to cover up blemishes, and it did absolutely NOTHING to counteract the redness, and in addition, it looked flaky. I think I'm going to splurge and try the MAC Studio Finish concealer instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

no. absolutely not. i somewhat appreciate the amusing macbeth reference, but save yourself the buyers remorse and disappointment by passing this one up. its supposed to be ultra creamy so it glides on, then sets to stay put. well, it does glide on - under your eyes and down your cheeks. on your zit and off your face. its very greasy and never seems to dry. it does not cover even the tiniest hint of a purple circle, even when layered. i absolutely do not feel good about putting such a greasy product over an already clogged and enflamed pore.

even if the formula somehow works for you, the two colors are not workable, as they would not suit any skin tones known to man. they are just not yellow enough for under the eyes, and i have never seen a human being who would have the exact skin color to use this as a blemish concealer. they are both too pink toned, and the darker one has downright red tones.

blemish concealer should be the exact color of your skin. under eye concealer should be yellow to counteract purple tones. under eye concealers may not necessarily look like theyre a good match for you, but they end up camouflaging and brightening perfectly. these just wont do either of those tasks.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy creamy! This stuff will cover anything!! I found it a light even for my ppp/lll skin tone. The color selection is awful. I used to cover acne and redness. It worked great but rubbed off easily. I think this is because of the super creamy texture. You could even use this as a foundation because of how thick it is. I did give it 3lippies because of how well and easily it covered.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

I have this in McBare. I purchased the wrong color accidentally for my medium olive compexion so it really too light for me but I can still comment on the product. It blends very well as the consistency is super creamy and it's easily blendable with my foundation and gives great coverage. I like its easy portability, its cheeky marketing and its feel for under the eyes. I would really hesitate to use this on spots though, since it's so super creamy. I would like to see some more color variety as well.