September 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Toners - Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by intanina

My bestfriend is half pinoy and she introduced me to this product. It is cheap and awesome. I use it every night before I sleep. It dries out my pimples and blemishes fast than usual. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by RaySkyler

First of all, I am a guy. Since I was 14, I had major breakouts on my face. Many of them were cyst acne. I was so embarrassed and it felt like it's the end of the world for me. I tried everything from cheap to expensive. Well it actually happened because I was obsessed with pale/super fair skin. I used to have a very clear skin that most of my friends adore. So I had major breakouts since 2011 until 2013. Because I only care about having that super fair skin that I always wanted. Then I realised how terrible I look. I gave up of being fair and started to focus on getting rid of my acne. I went to see a doctor but it was no use. That made me gave up even more. But I wasn't weak enough to let the acne take over my skin. First year of 2013, I used a face wash from Aiken which contains Tea Tree Oil. It worked, but I was not satisfied. Then, I changed to Eskinol Pimple Fighting FACIAL WASH (the face wash in a tube, not the cleanser that we apply with cotton). It worked well, but I stopped using it. It's because I found this soap called Clariderm Bleaching Soap. It was the best soap ever that time. It dried up my acne VERY quickly and best of all, it whiten my skin. I used it from March 2013 until November 2013. Suddenly I changed to natural remedies. I used honey with cinnamon. It was great at first, but then it broke me out badly. Then I suddenly stopped using anything on my face until 2014. My face cleared up A BIT but it looked dull and lifeless. So I started to use foundation ONLY. It was okay and I did look fair. On April 2014, I used Likas Papaya Soap. I found the original one and it really was a big help. At first it didn't seem to work, really. My face just look dry. Then I saw a video on Youtube where this guy told people that he shaves his baby facial hair on his face (forehead, cheeks, chin and every parts of his face). I didn't really like to shave my face because that was also the cause of my acne breakouts. But I took the risk. I shaved all my baby facial hair and use the soap to prevent from acne breakouts. And guess what? My acne dried up and my face was brighten up by the soap and it gave me that pinkish-white glow skin. How awesome I felt yet at the same time regret not knowing the good side of shaving ALL the facial hair. The soap really help prevent my skin from getting irritation of shaving and also prevent my skin from breaking out. But the downside is the soap didn't really help drying up acne on my forehead. So then, I was still not satisfied because the feeling of wanting fair skin suddenly hit me. On mid June 2014, I used a local whitening skincare. It was a HUGE mistake. I got a huge red cyst acne on my nose and near my nose bridge. It was painful and looked awful. Worse, it was almost school! So I stopped using it and I went to my favourite store to buy Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Wash with DermaClear formula (the tube one that you use to wash your face with water) and Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser with DermaClear formula (the one that you apply with cotton pad). When I got home, before going to bed, I washed my face with the facial wash and let it air dry. The facial wash doesn't sting and it smells so good, honestly. Once my face dried, I apply the deep cleanser with cotton pad in upward motion (to prevent sagging). Then I went to sleep. On the next day, *drum roll* my acne wasn't as huge as the night before!! It's like it has shrunk so FAST! I was amazed. Really amazed. It also helps with redness. The redness on my acne lessen overnight! I used it for almost a week but I see drastic improvement. The deep cleanser does contain high alcohol but I don't really care because it really helps. I still shave but until now I didn't have any breakouts. So here's what the two cheap Eskinol products have done to my skin (surprisingly):

-It shrunk my cyst acne overnight.
-Lessen the redness of my acne.
-Small pimples dried up overnight and gone on the next day.
-My cyst acne ripe easily (the white puss that was stuck underneath the skin went out in short amount of time and dries).
-Eskinol said the products can dry acne in 3 days. It dried my CYST ACNE in 4 DAYS. Let me repeat, IT DRIED MY CYST ACNE IN 4 DAYS! So basically it can dry small acne in really short amount of time.
-Eskinol has this cool menthol feel on skin. It makes my skin feel fresh.
-The best part, eventhough it is cheap and contains high amount of alcohol, BUT, my skin texture is SO FREAKIN' SMOOTH. I used to have small open pores on my nose and the area between my nose and cheeks (I don't know what it is called), but now, it is UNNOTICEABLE. My skin looks clean, kinda dewy but in a healthy way, not oily at all.
-I can use it anytime I want. Sometimes I use it 5 times a day (the deep cleanser). It did not dry my face but instead, makes my skin look healthy as ever.
-Now I don't really have to stay away from junk food that much. Yes, trust me, I drink a lot of caffeine and oily food when I started using Eskinol but it did not affect my skin at all. Not like my old skincare/soaps that broke me out if I eat too much junk food.
-This may sound interesting for girls. It removes ALL traces of make up. How do I know? I wear foundation/bb cream after applying the deep cleanser. Then I removed it with the deep cleanser once I got back from anywhere I go. And no traces of the foundation at all. Trust me, cause I always go out at night with my bb cream on my face, then I clean it up with the deep cleanser. So far, no breakouts!
-Can be used on neck, arms, elbow and even armpits!
-Lastly, this products are affordable and easy to use especially for a lazy guy like me.

So the bad side: NOTHING! Really, I don't really care if I am not super fair like I want, but it is much more better to have that super clear and smooth skin. If I wanna have that fair skin, I just use bb cream to get the temporary fair skin and then cleanse with the deep cleanser. So it's like having Fair & Clear skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom is Filipina and has always had this product around as it is a Filipino product. Now that I'm older, I use it myself and adore it.

It removes so much dirt, oil, and makeup and isn't drying. Sometimes I embarass myself when I see how dirty the cotton ball I used with it is, even after cleansing my face. It brightens and evens out my complexion, while tightening my pores and shrinking blemishes. My skin is always super soft after using it. There are different types (calamansi, papaya, lemon, etc.) for different purposes (skin lightening, tone correcting, blemish erase, etc.), and they are all fabulous.

My favorite is calamansi (a Filipino citrus fruit, the vitamin C helps correct dark spots and scars). They are super affordable, $3-4 for a more than 7 ounce bottle, and can be bought at many Asian grocery stores or online. A must-have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by beautycravings101

My mummy introduced me with this product and Oh ma Gwad!! Its amazing.i used the pimple fighting one with dalacin c / clyndamycin. AND IT GAVE ME THE SAME RESULTS AS WITH A TOPICAL RETINOID acne meds I used for my face.

I still get TINY spots, but thats nothing compared to what i used to get. (blind acne,whiteheads al lover face, papules and comedonal/hormonal acne all over my cheeks.
Get it :) its worh it!

xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Eskinol "facial cleanser" to use is the Lemon scent - even though Eskinol carries an array of versions I've always been fond of this one. Perhaps because lemon is a natural astrigent?

After 3 years of use, this facial cleanser (which is actually a TONER or astrigent in Western/American terms) has always settled down the inflamed zit, tightened my pores, and brightened my face. A bottle will usually last me 3-4 months, and I'm on my 4th bottle. They're also inexpensive! At $3.29 (at least, at my Asian supermarket) you really can't beat that. If you're sensitive to salicyclic acid in other acne-controlling products, I suggest to give this a try.

I discovered Eskinol a few years ago because I was getting into Filipina/Taiwanese beauty products, much like how Korean beauty products are all the rage now in the States. I found Pond's White, Belo, Likas papaya soaps... the like. If you snoop your head around a bit, sometimes you find the greatest little gems!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

This cleanser made my skin soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sjlove126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so far, so good. I saw my grandma using this awhile back and her face was pretty fair for an older woman (no severe wrinkles, acne, uneven skin tone). so when I came across it the other day I decided to buy the papaya one (I also have the cucumber, but don't really use it). my skin has gotten worse with acne esp scaring, so I'm hoping this helps with my extremely oily face and scars to lighten (since on the package it says it lightens in one week). removes a lot of left over dirt and makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by zdel

honestly this stuff is amazing! gets out so much dirt, especially on my forehead and neck! I've rarely gotten any pimples/zits after using this. I found it at a local asian supermarket for $3.25. I used the papaya smooth one and I've notice a big difference in my skin's quality and appearance + minimized pores. This is def the most effective and cheapest cleanser I've found. I'll keep using this for a while for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by AngTanseco

I just got it today and it feel so fresh when applied to my skin, the price was about $3 at my local asian market and it's supposed to do wonders with my acne and i'm hoping in a couple weeks it will make a huge difference :) I also used this product after I applied my Likas Papaya soap and I bought the Eskinol Papaya White.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by alinalin

this cleanser save my face a lot with very minimum damage to my wallet.
My Filipino friends introduce this product to me, and bought it somewhere in Pinoy Store for 3SGD only, last for 4-6 month. They recommend to mix it with half of clyndamycin capsule. Dunno why, but they said its been ages of generation this remedy worked.
My skin break out heavily since i moved to Singapore and i tried so many products and got prescription from doctor to doctor, but nothing really works like this product. i dont even need another pimple gel or sort of. just face cleanser, this toner, and proper moisturizer.
Still struggling to banish the acne scar though. thats the only thing this product cant do.
Eskinol starts clear my skin in 7 day, and on and on until no more acne. i still got occasion acne though. Stings my face & eyes at first, but not anymore after skin get used to it.
Tried the classic: the scrub to harsh for my skin.
Cucumber: best for MY acne skin
papaya: doesnt really work and hate the smell..