Parfums de Coeur Raspberry Fantasy Body Spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best raspberry scent ever. I love raspberry scented anything, and have done them all over the years. This has a bit of a 'green' hint to it, like fresh on the cane, just getting picked. I've gone thru three full size bottles of this over the years, and numerous tiny purse sized ones. Its one of the few that doesnt upset my asthma or allergies and thats truly rare these days. Its similar to BBW sun ripened raspberry which I also liked, but this is better. If you like raspberry scents, this is the one to try

on 12/23/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

My boo got this for me because he is cheap! LOL!!!

All jokes aside, this smells great. It smells well... exactly what you would expect LIKE RASPBERRY!!!

It isn't too strong and has a nice fruity smell without overwhelming the person wearing it and the others around.

I highly recommend.

on 5/3/2013 11:27:00 PM

I bought the 1.7 oz version of this body spray while on vacation in Arizona. It was only $2.50 at Safeway! Thought it would be a nice pick-me-up and it doesn't disappoint. Fresh and a little fruity, can definitely smell the apple and peach with the obvious raspberry aspect. Dries to a sparkly champagne note. I always get compliments when I wear it.

on 12/21/2012 12:46:00 AM

Juicy-sweet!
I don't really pick out the individual notes (raspberry, apple, peach) and I'm not going to lie; it does smell vaguely synthetic, but in a Raspberry candy or sweet fruity shampoo kinda way. Not "plastic" and icky.

Scent only lasts about 2 hours for me but - heck, at under $7 for a huge 8 oz bottle, I'm not exactly expecting Jo Malone, so I'll gladly give this a 4 since it delivers what it says it will. It's refreshing and comforting, and pretty nice for layering over any other scent when I want to "juice it up" a bit. Just 1 lippie off just because it's nice, but a pretty standard body splash. (And I prefer the old bottle.)

on 7/30/2011 2:35:00 AM

I got this as a Christmas gift. When I first tried this body spray I found it overwhelming. ........ so overwhelming I mixed it with a light rose scent body spray to cut the strength. However now it has grown on me and I like it for a bargain body spray I like the art work on the cap as well I am now on my second bottle

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Raspberry is a favorite scent for me and this very nice...soft raspberry body spray....

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't like this one quite as well as the other Parfums de Coeur fragrances, but this one smells good too. This one is of a plucked raspberry scent and flavor. i might repurchase. I got it ina gift set as a present. Update: I've decided that I like many other fragrances more than these by Parfums de Coeur, so I probably will not buy any of these again, not because they are necessarily bad ; it's just that I like so many more better.

on 1/5/2006 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I hate raspberries---the fruit, the candy flavorings, whatever. But wow, I like this body spray. Not overly sweet. Perfect.

I tend to do better with body sprays rather than perfume because I like light, pretty scents that match my casual clothing style. This spray is really awesome...it smells pretty darn strong in the bottle but after spraying and settling it smells just like raspberries and maybe some other light flower scents. I love love this because it's great for any season and is very long lasting (and it's really cheap). A little goes a long way.

on 3/23/2005 5:49:00 PM

For what it is, it's lovely.

Popular Fragrances