July 28, 2014 | 1243 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge in Lucky Penny

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How have I NOT reviewed my HG shadow before? This is my nirvana. This is my muse. This is my reason I even try to wear eyeshadow today. I got a quad over the summer that featured this and KNEW it was my holy grail shade and snapped up another one. I'd grab 10 if I had to. If I want my personal look, I grab this, urban decay toasted in the crease, wet n wild creme liner on top, and covergirl lashblast to finish in an immediate school look. I recommend this gorgeous, sorta shimmer goldy-champagne-with-a-hint-of-pink shadow to each and every person out there. If you haven't found your holy grail lid shade yet, I would like to introduce you to Clinique lucky penny. You'll be best friends for quite a while.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to eyeshadow for a really light look. The eyeshadow is creamy and pigmented. It's not exactly too coppery-toned. It has a nice touch of pink tones and heavy shimmers in it which makes it so wearable for everyday use.

You cannot go wrong with this eyeshadow shade, pop it on your lids with a dark brown crease and one coat of mascara would make a very pretty look. The shimmers are very fine, so it's no problem.

I also use this sometimes to be a highlighter for my cheeks, when I want to amp up my look a little.

I would definitely repurchase this item. I got this eyeshadow from my mother, because she don't use eyeshadows for work anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by hannahh51

A while back I went to Belk at the makeup counter hoping to find some new makeup to replace my drugstore brands. She reccomended this eyeshadow to me. She said it brings out blue eyes so I gave it a try. I absolutely love this! The color is just like a new penny! A very shimmery copper/golden color. It last a pretty good while and it does crease unless you use a primer or concealer on you eyelids. Overall I love it and totally reccomend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by minasdecobre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this colour! It's so versatile and can be used in so many looks. I also feel that it really compliments my blue eyes perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at the last minute at a sample sale about . four years ago/ I think it was fate; it's now my go-to colour. For me, it's a neutral with a bit of a kick and easy to dress up or down. I often use it on its own, but perhaps just as often with a dark brown in the crease and brown eyeliner on my waterline.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a very nice shimmery neutral color that can blend with almost any color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by paylorlovesmakeup

LOVE THIS! Go to shade. Very pretty beige copper color with a little shimmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this eyeshadow with foxy,daybreak and black smoke.On me it gives me a shimmery pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Ntolliver213

I love this color! Its very shimmery & looks great with Clinique"s grape eye liner or with brown. Its very unique!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very Pretty! I like it!