Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the fence about this. The colours are soft, shimmery and easily blendable. The pink isn't too pale either. It's a nice pale pink that shines gold in the light. The qualm that I have with it is that there seems to be so little product in it for $30 CAD (after tax). I feel like I can find the same quality and shades in cheaper duos or larger palettes. :/

Another Clinique duo that is very flattering to my NC30 complexion and mid brown eyes. Other reviewers have described it perfectly - it is a must-have in my make-up bag for special occasions and nights out. I bet it looks even better on darker complexions.

on 3/8/2014 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is gorgeous so pretty and very complimentary to green eyed fair skinned ladies I think it would also go with any complexion and eye color the pink gold shimmer makes my green eyes pop and the brown in the inner corner of my eye adds character and definition breaking down the softness of its complimentary companion whilst still making it look very feminine and chic for a dramatic effect it can be used more heavily it is quite pigmented and has excellent staying power it is definitely as yummy as it's name strawberry fudge a definite staple in my makeup bag for a long time to come:)

on 2/3/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pink with warm undertones. I have green eyes with gold/amber flecks, light warm skintone. I like pink, but never find pinks that go well my colouring. This is first pink that refects warm, golden tones and compliments my warm eyes. Smaller chocolate colour is even more shimmery, and bronze. Not very unique, but the strawberry shade is hard to find.

on 2/3/2014 12:36:00 PM

I bought this eyeshadow at a very good deal - only 5 SGD!
This eyeshadow is so pretty. The shades are great for everyday make up. The pink colour is amazing, and it really brighten up my eyes. Love love love this.

on 12/17/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This has been my everyday eyeshadow for several years now. I think it is a universal color. It is a beautiful pink/gold shimmery color and really brightens my eyes. I get a lot of compliments wearing this color. It works with warm and cool shades of lip color/ wardrobe.

on 10/28/2013 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these colours. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Yes its a bit shimmery, but I don't think that its too OTT. I have purchased this colour a few times and will continue to do so. I just read that it might be discontinued so I will be stocking up!!

on 10/6/2013 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty duo, great for green eyes. The eyeshadows are very shimmery and buttery. The staying power is also good. Then why wouldn't I buy it again? Simply because of the price. This is VERY expensive when you look at the quantity.

In Canada this costs 25$ for 2.2 grams of products. Much more than MUFE, Urban decay and MAC eyeshadows for less pigmentation.

I will finish it but I won't buy it again once I'm done.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this shadow duo. It is just so so pretty. The colors are pigmented, velvety and blend so well. They're perfect for daytime. I also love Clinique's packaging. It really holds up. I never have to worry about these breaking. I just toss them in my bag and go. This is one of the very few shadows I've ever hit pan on. It's even more rare for me to re-buy shadows and this one I have already purchased a back up anticipating the original being empty very soon. Definitely give this one a try.

on 5/10/2013 11:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love love love this ! I have green eyes and I am nw20/25 depends on what Mac I am at lol. Anyway, Sadly the girl at the Clinique counter who is a district manager said all the current eye shadows are being discontinued and they are coming out with a whole new line of colors to compete with Mac in a few months. Anyway so if there are of these you like scoop them up now before they are gone!